quastion about prem and trina

This is a discussion on quastion about prem and trina within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well,when the new server come i wanna run fast to worms and start exp so i was wonder if 10 ...
Page: 1

Micky14

well,when the new server come i wanna run fast to worms and start exp
    so i was wonder
    if 10 minuits befor server come i go to Ronark server for example buy thar the prem and i get trina
    can i move the trina to the new server?

Banned

u can't move trinas or scrolls to other servers

Genkku

You CANT move any item from other server to the new server no metter if its scrolls or something else , but you can buy prem and when server comes out you go into the new server open char and buy the trina there....

Banned

so i was wonder
    if 10 minuits befor server come i go to Ronark server for example buy thar the prem and i get trina
    can i move the trina to the new server?[/b]
    buy bronze and time it perfectly so that u'll have 5 days or less bronze when new server opens and then log in new server and up ur bronze to gold .. then u'll be able to log in np and still get the trina on new server char

Banned

yea, then you'll have prem to get onto the new server and wont be able to move around cause of the 1000000000 other people trying to login

so i was wonder
    can i move the trina to the new server?[/b]
    dont you get 3 free days of bronze prem....buy your gold/silver/bronze after those 3 days...that way you can start your xping right away

Banned

yea, then you'll have prem to get onto the new server and wont be able to move around cause of the 1000000000 other people trying to login[/b]
    6 more pimp xP