Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HELP PLS!

This is a discussion on HELP PLS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had the same problem and removed "net limiter" and game then worked. If any of u have this, remove ...
Page: 2

Bufty

I had the same problem and removed "net limiter" and game then worked. If any of u have this, remove it and then try game. Hope it works for u also:P

eWo-eWo

hey what is "net limiter"

SilverKid

OMG THX BUFTY WORK FOR ME!!!!! i deleted net limiter from my pc and it works like a charm ty

this program share ur net or smt , for example my father downloaded on second pc so i get lags here when he activate it on second pc it share the net to 2

thx bufty ;p

eWo-eWo

can u explain it better ?.. i do also share my net..

SilverKid

its a program called " net limiter "

which she sharing the net

dont rly know more

eWo-eWo

where can i find this net limiter on my pc ?

SilverKid

i downloaded it before long time i alwayes activated it when my father downloaded..
    cuz when i activate it i have no lags on my pc

Bufty

If u have more than 1 pc online then a lot of ppl install net limiter so all get a fair share of internet usage. We just went to "add/remove" programmes and removed it. U could try just closeing it down if u have a icon showing which might work. We actually didnt need it anymore as now have a better connection so removed it and found this cured the problem. Pure accident:P

Have also heard the game doesnt like norton anti virus as well, but dont know if this is true. Glad I was able to help some1 anyway silver Hope the rest of u haveing problems have the same luck.

Dr4g0n

Code_Field Means "The name of the field in the created table that will store code values."
    Ok there seems to be a problem with your registry. If you used the "How to fix skill bar" information this may be whats causing your problem. Or if you have edited any of your table files.

There are ways to fix this.
    Removing Ko-Yes I know you have done this 1000's times.
    But your not completely removing ko by just using Add/Remove Programs.
    There still is parts of KO in the registry even after uninstall.
    This will have to be remove manually.
    First Click on Start->Run-> type in regedit

After the registry has opened Click on Edit->Find-> Type "Knight" ->Click "Find Next" when it finds a ko folder just right click and select delete. After you have deleted that folder press F3 to keep searching and deleting the folders for knight online.
    This will remove all remnants of knight online from your pc.

You will also want to go to C:\Program Files and make sure the (Knight Online) folder has been deleted also.

Now finally restart your Pc after this has been done you can begin to reinstall Knight Online.
    This worked for me and should work for you as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12