Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have an account, all items are sealed

This is a discussion on I have an account, all items are sealed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I think the topic explains everything :P I was wondering, what are the risks of sharing an account with ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Well I think the topic explains everything :P

I was wondering, what are the risks of sharing an account with someone , considering all items are sealed, he doesnt have S.Q nor S.Answer. He doesnt have the email. Unless this :

*Money stolen (gbs)
    *Loosing XP
    *Loosing NPs

Because I have a character with crazy gear but i will not playing for 1 years (studies) not at all I won't even log it (maybe times to times to check the account).

I know thats against all i've said before (never share account etc etc) but well, if i cannot sell my character....

Thx for answering.

EpsaNomaly

Well I think the topic explains everything :P

I was wondering, what are the risks of sharing an account with someone , considering all items are sealed, he doesnt have S.Q nor S.Answer. He doesnt have the email. Unless this :

*Money stolen (gbs)
    *Loosing XP
    *Loosing NPs

Because I have a character with crazy gear but i will not playing for 1 years (studies) not at all I won't even log it (maybe times to times to check the account).

I know thats against all i've said before (never share account etc etc) but well, if i cannot sell my character....

Thx for answering.[/b]
    some people have said there is some unseal bug where you don't need the S.Q, but can't say if that's true or not

also, check ur support tickets if they have any info of the account in it (might has included S.Q, etc.)

other than that, i think you'd be fine...just make sure the person ur letting play it is/seems like a nice person i guess

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

He could:
    `make payments and somewhat gain access to the account
    `brute-force and hack the email

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

some people have said there is some unseal bug where you don't need the S.Q, but can't say if that's true or not

also, check ur support tickets if they have any info of the account in it (might has included S.Q, etc.)

other than that, i think you'd be fine...just make sure the person ur letting play it is/seems like a nice person i guess[/b]
    Account passwords are case-sensitive on the KO website, but not case-sensitive on the game client.

Therefore, a good way to prevent your account user from accessing customer support via the website is to add random capitalized letters in your password.

Banned

He could:
    `make payments and somewhat gain access to the account
    `brute-force and hack the email[/b]
    ill hack you poka h34r:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Account passwords are case-sensitive on the KO website, but not case-sensitive on the game client.

Therefore, a good way to prevent your account user from accessing customer support via the website is to add random capitalized letters in your password.[/b]
    wouldnt he run the risk of getting his pw bugged? altho yeah, if u bug it only u can change it, but wondering if it still gets bugged..

G0D

Let me play your account gay :lol:

Mhmm thanks for the tips.

If i want to be 100% safe, I should, buy premiums myself, change my password of website and keep it for myself .

Thats good to know. Another question, can I change password without sending a ticket now ? or it's still not fixed ? thx

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Mhmm thanks for the tips.

If i want to be 100% safe, I should, buy premiums myself, change my password of website and keep it for myself .

Thats good to know. Another question, can I change password without sending a ticket now ? or it's still not fixed ? thx[/b]
    use the forgot pw feature

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

wouldnt he run the risk of getting his pw bugged? altho yeah, if u bug it only u can change it, but wondering if it still gets bugged..[/b]
    I change my pw A LOT using the random caps method, never had any problems.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

just dont let him buy anything through the account cos then he can use tht info to change pw and sq etc

RiseAgainst_

I change my pw A LOT using the random caps method, never had any problems.[/b]
    Whats the ramdom caps method

Ayman4u

or he can buy something from PUS with CC or w/e and then charge back and ban your account ;S and you don't have the payment info to fix the payment .

donno if this can be solved yet or not ?

ObiraBiro

just take off all the money and let only the sealed items >.<
    And do that thing with the capitals digits.

IllusionS

He could get you banned easily, use a cheating tool, spam hack sites, advertise selling character in moradon, tell a GM a bad word..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast