help with skill points pls. =)

This is a discussion on help with skill points pls. =) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just woke up, and I'm lazy . Is it possible to make a lvl 59 priest with double lvl ...
Page: 1

Default help with skill points pls. =)

I just woke up, and I'm lazy. Is it possible to make a lvl 59 priest with double lvl 51 skills? I'm making my dcz char and at 1st I was going to give it 54 points into debuff for 30 stone rez, and the rest into heal for 1920 and the lvl 42 attack skill. that way I would have one lvl 51 skill (200% + 50... close to judgment) and two lvl 42 skills (150% + 100). But I was just thinking, is it possible to have two of the lvl 51 skills if I only put 51 skill points into debuff? That way it's like having 2 judgments with cool downs and a 150% skill. <3 priests. Can't wait to try out dcz.

no, u would need lvl 60 for that.. h43r:

Damnit. Those tricksy little hobbitses. well, it was a good idea anyway. =(

zetazeta

hmm wow never thot of that, great idea! but yeah u only get 51/49 at lvl 59.

waytogofranko

Default Re: help with skill points pls. =)

Originally posted by +8 James
    I just woke up, and I'm lazy. Is it possible to make a lvl 59 priest with double lvl 51 skills? I'm making my dcz char and at 1st I was going to give it 54 points into debuff for 30 stone rez, and the rest into heal for 1920 and the lvl 42 attack skill. that way I would have one lvl 51 skill (200% + 50... close to judgment) and two lvl 42 skills (150% + 100). But I was just thinking, is it possible to have two of the lvl 51 skills if I only put 51 skill points into debuff? That way it's like having 2 judgments with cool downs and a 150% skill. <3 priests. Can't wait to try out dcz.
    go 54 in to heal for complete heal

who needs a rezzer :P complete heal helps alot if ur way low on health

complete heal is unessesary in dcz imo, 1920 is fine >_>

anyways, www.kodb.info has a skillpoint generator I think, its really helpful.

EDIT: here is the link to generator http://www.kodb.info/skillcalc2.php