Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Help! Upgrading on europia.

This is a discussion on Help! Upgrading on europia. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavell Wait.. How do i lvl jump? Ill delvl if i have 2. Is it 65.99 or ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Wait.. How do i lvl jump? Ill delvl if i have 2. Is it 65.99 or 69.99? And i spent 360m on shards, trinas, mds,chds and dvs. So in total i am making out alright. I dont have any uniques yet. And im going to try and make some shell+8. I Encounter an error uploading on youtube. Were can i stream my video? And how do i add audio to my vid? Thanks. That lvl jump will be really cool. Im getting close to 80!! Time for work. Thanks for all the help. You guys are really cool. Peace.
    Nice upgrades, but dont get to ahead of yourself, with the anvil its best to quit while you're ahead my friend also made hb +8 noreb yeysterday
    i recommend chitin 8, old rols 1 old eme 1 hr iron belt wp 0/1

also invest in dd and a jamadar8

O_o Senior Member

Use movie maker to add sound and change the weight of the file.

And like the person above me suggested, you should quit upgrading while you're ahead.

Zwn

if u dont find the npc just check it on e2, its easier to spot,vip manager smthing, just north of karus warp gate in moradon (but dont jump on e2, unless u re sure that u can get exp there to lvl u)
    u dont have to delvl to 65, its just 65 is the minimum lvl required to get the maximum lvl after jump (which is 75 non prem, 77 prem). then if u jumped at 99.9% of a lvl, u can get the extra lvl

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Cool. I cant wait to get off work and lvl jump. Then i hammer out 2 lvls for 80. Should take 4 days. I have been lvling a priest on my laptop that is lvl 64 atm. So im going to lvl her to 80 aswell. My pk adventure is about to begin. I cant wait. So many great pkers in this game it should be a great challenge to reach the top of the ranks once again.

^ yeap, with the items you've got already its more than enough to hold a S pk symbol if you are super active

lvl 78! 10gb! Time to no life moradon. Pm me if your bored and wanna help me pick out uniques.

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Don't add the elemental. Just sell the sucker and use it to buy yourself a full set of decent weapons/armor ^.^ Let the guy who will buy it from you try it
    i agree!! i broke alot of +8 just adding element. specially krowaz - raptor.. sell it and try to get better armor. or burn some +8 staff and go for element.

Lol i put element on that shard a long time ago. just made a raptor +4 reverse also made a hb+6. Using priest fp for burns..

anyone know how to upgrade uniques? And can they burn? I got 3 wp and 4 rols why does it say Old rol?

rols and old rols aren't the same. For example; if u want to upgrade 3x Old rol, it can become a normal rol +0, altho the chance of succes is pretty low (not sure what %)

Wtf. This game gets worse and worse as i play. So i got 4 old rols and they are useless..AWESOME. how the hell do i get a real rol+0? Looking to make a rol+1 and wp+1 are glass belts in euko? I have not seen one.

ye u kinda need only 2 old rols (obviously), uhm normal rols drop from the CZ bosses (which can't be solo-ed) and from monster summon staffs (PUS).
    And WPs drop from Atilla. There are glass belts in EUKO, I believe they are about 3-4 gb's atm (could be wrong, is an estimated guess)

Lol you can buy bosses? I didnt see that in pus.

^ complete waste of money, rols +1 cost more than 10gb each

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123