Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Help, what staff do i need to pick !

This is a discussion on Help, what staff do i need to pick ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the 1 with 85 AP...
Page: 3

the 1 with 85 AP

the 1 with 85 AP[/b]
    Did you read ANY of my posts?
    Did you THINK about it before you posted?
    Come on people.

Eulalia

Madhatter is right you all are morons. Pole cannot be replaced.

Glader

a staff with ac? why haven't you clicked on it yet?!

Do like the strippers and hug that pole!

pole coz theres so many staffs just as good as the staff of player..

I said it once, but apparently it didn't register for a few.

Lets take a closer look.

Staff of Player +7 - 111 AP - 56 All - 7 HP 7 MP - 14FR 14GR 14LR
    Scorching Staff +7 - 113 AP - 56 Flame - 5 HP 5 DD

They're almost identical.
    The Staff of Player has 2 LESS AP, but 2 more HP, and the resists.
    I would say, because of the DD and AP, Scorching +7 is even BETTER than Staff of Player+7.
    And you're considering taking the Staff?

As I said before, there is nothing even CLOSE to a Pole of Player.
    It's basically a Holy Animor for mages, it's amazing.

Make the smart decision and go for the pole, you won't regret it.
    You can always get a Scorching+7 to replace the Staff of Player.[/b]
    The great thing about your personal staff is its redistribution friendly you can always change your element and still have a powerfull staff, if you want to change your skills with a scorching you have to sell it and buy a new kind of staff this isnt to much of a hastle but im just pointing it out. If you are a good mage you dont want to limit your attacks to 1 element. If you are a fire mage you always want to use a balence of fire and ice spells, and if you are a ice mage which is what I am, im always finding myself using lightning spells at times for the stun cause it helps greatly. And the staff of player has all elements so not only will you be hitting twice as hard with your secondary element but you have a much higher success rate of stunning/slowing your opponent. Also the personal +7 is 100 int req. PERFECT for g2 armor build where as scorching is 112 req. Pole of player hits just about as hard as a rons staff +6 which is pretty bad so its main use is gonna be for defence and for the hp bonus for undying. Lets face it if you dont want to do really crappy damg then your not going to use your pole of player to atk orks. So when you are getting gang banged by orks and you want to escape and live as long as you can you are going to equip your pole for extra defence but in reality a scorpion shield +0 defeats the purpose cause it has more defence and a staff is 2 handed so you cant have both on at the same time. Choose staff of player, and replace the pole for a scorpion shield.

Wow ty all for this information, But still i didnt choose i got the quest done but dont know witch 1 i should pick :S

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Pole is a poor guys ss with has attack capabilities. For somewhat tighter situations where party needs ur powah and u need some extra def/hp/mp pole is a nice thing to have in ur inv. And ofc im talking about support mages tho at higher lvls when even fire mages get completes a +6/7 pole isnt bad also.

In longer run pole is better, but its just some dam staff. Take what u want and be happy (till u boom it). Even after this if u have meny dollah (or ytl) babashop a new 1. Its K2 and USKO, anything is possible.

1bayarea1

u will burn any of them anyway [/b]
    spoken like a true oldschool 70+ :P
    guachi was u still in Tormentors when urs burned?

just pick either 1 get it to +6 and show it off for awhile.. they glow so sexy

soyouthink

Problem with pole for undy is that u need int for it....so u have to be int mage to get the use from the HP bonus. Its great if you are going to have the int to back it up. If not go with the staff of player. Its a great staff for grade 2. MAGES ARE NOT JUST SUPPORT. I hate hearing that. Peaple who play mages and are in mage clans/partys know this. If you are happy being support or int mage go with pole it has crazy HP if u can upgrade not to mention the resist.

Banned

staff ftw ^_^

Pole anyday! There is nothing like it, it's truely an unique staff... The staff is pretty easy to replace with an WOE or schorching (no idea of spelling xD)... I had staff +7 and was really sad I didn't have Pole, don't make same mistake O_o

Pole anyday! There is nothing like it, it's truely an unique staff... The staff is pretty easy to replace with an WOE or schorching (no idea of spelling xD)... I had staff +7 and was really sad I didn't have Pole, don't make same mistake O_o[/b]
    First of all i was thinking or the staff, but really i think u turned me over i think it will be the pole.

But im still gonna wait till im 72 im paper right now, and need some shells +7 and a good staff b4 i blow it up.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Pole for sure, no other staff has defence, making it indispensable.

If you want to go paper fire, then there are better staffs to use than staff of player, and if you're going support, then having to put the 160+ into MP screws up your build, cos that's a lot of points which could be in HP.

So be like a fireman, get a pole!

the only class that is support is warrior..[/b]
    hahahahaha, good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast