Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here's an idea

This is a discussion on Here's an idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here is an idea, there was a topic couple of days ago about gold prem users having extra bonusses, well ...
Page: 1

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Default Here's an idea

here is an idea,

there was a topic couple of days ago about gold prem users having extra bonusses,
    well i have an idea in that way

What if u let the non premium user login easy, (so they don't get the non premium message)
    and just give the premium user the bonus, cause not everybody can pay premium

just look at me, i'm only 15 so i can't buy premium cause i don't have an credit card and i can't putt money on paypal aswell cause i don't have a card.
    But i really like this game actually i'm to addicted to it, but yeah i can't login cause i get non premium user are not allowed to login...

so that i why i'm thinking about the offer i just brought,

please don't flame this topic.

Trii

what kind of bonus for gold prem users r u talking about

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19308 <===

that is what he said, so maby just give that to prems, and let non prems login allso

lusian

Dont you have parents with credit card ?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

not everyone can afford/ is allowed to afford premium. I think they should let non-premium users in easily, you know, since this is a so-called "Free To Play" game.

how many non premium u said in ur topic :lol:

Man0rMachine

so, basicly u want things back to what it was.... ppl who pay for the server u play should get: sry, to many users logged in...

sry, wont ever happen again i think

Originally posted by lusian
    Well the thing is, i've been gaming of my 8th year
    and i bought like every month 2 games, my parents were pisted me cause i spend all my money on that.

Then i started playing this game, and cause i'm so addicted to it ,i'm "stuck" at my pc,
    so if i say to my parents that i want to spend money on this game to, they're gonna freak out

so, yes they do and nope can't use it

Man0rMachine

tell them 8$ a month is a lot lesser then buying two full priced games every 2 months

lusian

Originally posted by Killing spree+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killing spree)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lusian
    Well the thing is, i've been gaming of my 8th year
    and i bought like every month 2 games, my parents were pisted me cause i spend all my money on that.

Then i started playing this game, and cause i'm so addicted to it ,i'm "stuck" at my pc,
    so if i say to my parents that i want to spend money on this game to, they're gonna freak out

so, yes they do and nope can't use it[/b]
    Well basicly you fuked up. cause u cant expect K2 to remove the premium message.
    Why that ppl who pays every month should suffer from laggs due the too many players that can login freely.

Btw i'm talking from a point of view of non premium user atm! of course i want to have better access
    But when i'm gonna buy my premium (if god wants ) i wanna play with out lags.
    PS. u cant forget that ppl actually pays now also for 24/7 servers access so it is imppossibale to take this message off
    cause they wont be able to enter server.

CrusAd3R

u can expect those smartasses to make the servers bigger "Due to the ever increasing population of Knight Online".

TunaFishyMe

each server has a limit of how many people can log on. If you were a company, and your servers are always at the critical point would you adjust it so that non-paying customers can log in first or paying customers can log in first? common sense

true, but the more ppl that loggin in the game, the more ppl who play Kol
    so more ppl buy kc and prems.

Aqu

I'd debate that.

At the moment I've taken a break from KO and gone to play World of Warcraft. If I want to log into KO for whatever reason I have to have premium. During the day time (read: turk time) its impossible to get in, especially now that the Full server thing makes your client exit.

Basically if I want to play KO, I need to buy premium.

Seems like K2 are doing exactly the right thing in order for them to make money.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Aqu
    I'd debate that. *

At the moment I've taken a break from KO and gone to play World of Warcraft. If I want to log into KO for whatever reason I have to have premium. During the day time (read: turk time) its impossible to get in, especially now that the Full server thing makes your client exit.

Basically if I want to play KO, I need to buy premium.

Seems like K2 are doing exactly the right thing in order for them to make money.
    Any company with half a brain would do it that way. If you're paying for a game and you can't login during the day, would you keep paying for it? :rollseyes:

The reason K2 implemented the server cap is because there are too many people and too few servers. Keeping premium users from quitting is their priority, they don't care as much about freeloaders.

Btw, if you're under 18, you shouldn't be playing this game anyway according to their ToS. So you really have no room to be complaining in any case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast