Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here's an idea

This is a discussion on Here's an idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; goooo spreeee :wub: I fully agree with u Non prems ftw :P Wud be nice to log in easely... Maybe ...
Page: 2

Banned

goooo spreeee :wub:

I fully agree with u

Non prems ftw :P

Wud be nice to log in easely... Maybe prem users cud get a bit more exp increase? =/

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    I'd debate that. *

At the moment I've taken a break from KO and gone to play World of Warcraft. If I want to log into KO for whatever reason I have to have premium. During the day time (read: turk time) its impossible to get in, especially now that the Full server thing makes your client exit.

Basically if I want to play KO, I need to buy premium.

Seems like K2 are doing exactly the right thing in order for them to make money.
    Any company with half a brain would do it that way. If you're paying for a game and you can't login during the day, would you keep paying for it? :rollseyes:

The reason K2 implemented the server cap is because there are too many people and too few servers. Keeping premium users from quitting is their priority, they don't care as much about freeloaders.

Btw, if you're under 18, you shouldn't be playing this game anyway according to their ToS. So you really have no room to be complaining in any case.[/b]
    Actually, if your mommy or daddy makes an account for you, you can play all you want

Prem users do get more xp. 20% bronze & Silver. 30% Gold

lusian

Originally posted by Killing spree
    true, but the more ppl that loggin in the game, the more ppl who play Kol
    so more ppl buy kc and prems.
    rofl the more ppl who logging in the game = the more lags! less kc and prems cause no one
    can play! you cant put 100k ppl to a room who can get only 80k ppl... common

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

I'd debate that. *

At the moment I've taken a break from KO and gone to play World of Warcraft. If I want to log into KO for whatever reason I have to have premium. During the day time (read: turk time) its impossible to get in, especially now that the Full server thing makes your client exit.

Seems like K2 are doing exactly the right thing in order for them to make money.

Any company with half a brain would do it that way. If you're paying for a game and you can't login during the day, would you keep paying for it? :rollseyes:

The reason K2 implemented the server cap is because there are too many people and too few servers. Keeping premium users from quitting is their priority, they don't care as much about freeloaders.

Btw, if you're under 18, you shouldn't be playing this game anyway according to their ToS. So you really have no room to be complaining in any case.
    Actually, if your mommy or daddy makes an account for you, you can play all you want

Prem users do get more xp. 20% bronze & Silver. 30% Gold[/b]
    Ah but how many kids make their own account, get mom's cc to buy premium, and play without their consent?

You think anyone actually bothers to get permission?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

I'd debate that. *

Btw, if you're under 18, you shouldn't be playing this game anyway according to their ToS. So you really have no room to be complaining in any case.

Ah but how many kids make their own account, get mom's cc to buy premium, and play without their consent?

You think anyone actually bothers to get permission?[/b][/quote]

haha no. Most parents dont even care unless they want their kids to grow up becoming a homosexual

Cocaine

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

I'd debate that. *

You think anyone actually bothers to get permission?[/b][/quote]

yes, i have to ask my parents permission before i use their credit card to buy premium.

TunaFishyMe

yea getting parent's consent for cc usage is probably a must unless you have really white parents. If you asian, youll just get a NO, STUPID KID. If you steal their credit card to pay for a game you get a swift kick in the ass.

But making an account even asian parents dont need permission. THey just dont let you play.

Cocaine

<---- white kid

TunaFishyMe

dam white kids -___-"

Banned

lol

AlwaysSayDie

just....HACK PAYPAL!! or beat up a older kid at school and kib his card and ure good to go!. oh and u need to get the code, thats the hard part. treathen him!! :rollseyes: then youre good to go...if he block his bank account, treathen him again!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

they should have a "LogIN" premium. It should cost you $1. But the only thing it would do for you i just let you login. They would make a killing profit with this.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    just....HACK PAYPAL!! or beat up a older kid at school and kib his card and ure good to go!. oh and u need to get the code, thats the hard part. treathen him!! :rollseyes: then youre good to go...if he block his bank account, treathen him again!
    holy shit! I should call you to solve all my problems!! :P

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    holy shit! I should call you to solve all my problems!! :P [/b]
    Ofcourse! call 1881 ( seriously ) and i answer all you questions :wub:

:pic:

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    ya great idea -_-"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12