Here we go again.

This is a discussion on Here we go again. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Logged in, took 5 minutes before I could see my char, once it finally loaded, bang .. lvl 6 rogue ...
Page: 1

KirbyKommando

Logged in, took 5 minutes before I could see my char, once it finally loaded, bang .. lvl 6 rogue and none of my characters were there.
    Could this be that you get logged in to random accounts again? <_<

** edit **

Works now :s nevermind.

flamthrow

Well that bug never got fixed it happens from time to time. Gotta love K2

Logged in, took 5 minutes before I could see my char, once it finally loaded, bang .. lvl 6 rogue and none of my characters were there.
    Could this be that you get logged in to random accounts again? <_<

** edit **

Works now :s nevermind.[/b]
    that happened to me once ( on jpkO)

i could send an amazing bow to my own char but.. i had fun with the other char

On my human rogue, I logged into Eslant Karus for about 15 seconds before it DC me. People were freaken, it was rad.

thats only happened to me once, back in old ko, when lvling a rogue was a pain in the ass. i logged my account and suddenly i had a 61 mage, but when it finished loading my character was stuck in the sky or something, and i couldnt move. if only there was lettering back then... ^^

RiseAgainst_

Lethal fucking scammer zzz

Lethal fucking scammer zzz[/b]
    wtf... when did i scam you or even trade with you? i&#39;ve never had anything to even do with you, and i&#39;ve rarely made any trades, but those that i made were successful. stupid retard, find me ANY evidence that i screwed anyone over at all

The king. Senior Member

BUH ;d hacky hacky ;D

IceMan1300

I think this happened to someone with My account, Fuck I had 300-350M worth of Items+coins on ronark and its all gone now. I&#39;m guessing its because of this because my other account has not been hacked, and i&#39;m not an idiot that downloads trojans, I scan everything before I download(Which isn&#39;t 100% but better then nothing).