Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here's the deal.

This is a discussion on Here's the deal. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going to be more actively modding the forum in certain aspects. Basically, I'm going to deal with stuff that's ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Here's the deal.

I'm going to be more actively modding the forum in certain aspects. Basically, I'm going to deal with stuff that's reported. If you feel something is out of hand, report it. I'll deal with it the second I have time. I have school, a job, as well as a girlfriend, so my time is spread pretty thin, but I will be spending SOME time every day dealing with reported posts.

There is ONE exception. Be careful what you report as spamming. If the person takes time to read the topic and reply relating to the topic, it is not spam. I don't care if he does it 50 times in one day, as long as every post shows that he read the topic and is adding to it in some way or another, it is NOT spam. Spam is mindlessly posting in topics not adding anything to the discussion. Of course, posting in very old topics doesn't count, I don't care how well you read it and are adding to it, posting in multiple inactive accounts is spam.

People who inaccurately report spam on a repeated basis will receive an infraction.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Good to know there will be an actual moderator attending matters. This should prevent all the cry babys from spamming report after they can't handle a discussions .

Uzu

What is the meaning of a discussion if one forgets the main rules of a discussion; staying neutral and impersonal, unbeatable?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    What is the meaning of a discussion if one forgets the main rules of a discussion; staying neutral and impersonal, unbeatable?
    The meaning of discussions, or as I like to call them "disputes" is to keep some people entertained and the forum alive. Frankly, this forum needs a bit more life added to it.

I understand that discussions can be one sided... and well that's the whole point sometimes. Bringing out your opinions and reasons to back up your arguement, and the person with more valid and sound reasoning gets to point out that they are right. Opinions will always be opinions. You probably won't change how you feel upon a certain topic, but when you deal with facts, it should tell you that your opinion is only the minority.

Anyways, as I said... they are to keep the community base interested and more importantly, keep the forums alive.

Banned

Good to hear. =)

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

am i hearing plodez replacement?

@ sancte , that sig is just wrong is so many ways, offensive somehow, dont know why

Sweet.

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post

@ sancte , that sig is just wrong is so many ways, offensive somehow, dont know why
    it's probably because , unless that's his face, it's not nice to deform someone else's face like that.......

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    it's probably because , unless that's his face, it's not nice to deform someone else's face like that.......
    I agree with Cheese here, it's not that nice to have a sig like that.
    and that photo is real.

Nice to see that we get a new mod around here

Cama is quite an old mod... he's just been somewhat inactive,... at least from what I know. Other then that, at this point this forum could really use an active forum moderator, and Cama decided to respond in the perfect time. I mean for god sakes, before today the forum was controlled by Draven for some time and we just saw what happened with power madness (talking about my situation). Anyways but yeah, Cama isn't new, he's been a mod for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Cama is quite an old mod... he's just been somewhat inactive,... at least from what I know. Other then that, at this point this forum could really use an active forum moderator, and Cama decided to respond in the perfect time. I mean for god sakes, before today the forum was controlled by Draven for some time and we just saw what happened with power madness (talking about my situation). Anyways but yeah, Cama isn't new, he's been a mod for quite a while.
    No matter what is the topic, no matter in what part of the forum it has been made, regardless of what the original poster said, nik can allways manage to talk about himself. Its like a super power.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

good luck modding cama.. get those spambots

That worked out real good.

Banned Senior Member

Well , it's cama , can't really expect much from him
    He still owes me a flame war from 2007!

i for 1 have been very inactive in these forums, ill try to be around more often to mod where i can and take some of the strain away from Cama and Sanctis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast