Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

heres a thought...

This is a discussion on heres a thought... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe they should just get rid of arrow shower altogether until they figure out how to stop koxp? its an ...
Page: 1

maybe they should just get rid of arrow shower altogether until they figure out how to stop koxp?

its an idea...

pk would be more fun this way

Banned

maybe they should just get rid of arrow shower altogether until they figure out how to stop koxp?

its an idea...
    pk would be more fun this way[/b]
    *DING*
    *CLAP* WE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT

Thing is they can spam anything now, so no, it wouldn't stop, unless you cancel every arrow skill.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

who cares about arrow shjower...

i fucking hate power shot.. spammale power shot is bullshit,,,

i wonder why they havent fgured out spammable spike..

*DING*

Thing is they can spam anything now, so no, it wouldn't stop, unless you cancel every arrow skill.[/b]

this game is so sad

im pretty close to taking another year long break from this game, sometimes i wonder why i even bother playing

Banned

its an idea...
    and no legit archer will get any exp / farm party

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ur suggesting to take away arrow shower forever? coz thats how long it will take them to fix it..

cs is the big problem..

*DING*

Thing is they can spam anything now, so no, it wouldn't stop, unless you cancel every arrow skill.[/b]

Here's a thought, get rid of minor heal, priest heals and buffs, all warrior range attks and any attk with element...because those are just some of the hacks being used every day in cz so how about they just fix it instead of coming up with more stupid ideas like this one?

its an idea...
    Like people said AS ain't the problem. It is Counter Strike and Power Shot which is being spammed.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think each archery issue has a solution.

Make AS more powerful by making it a melee skill. That way target would need to be in range like 2. And would always get all arrows hitting at close range even if they were sliding etc. Community has no more AS at distance with all arrows hitting - and legit archers get better accuracy.

When recieving damage in PvP. In addition to who damages you write what skill. CounterStrike and PowerShot TBL hackers would appear on the KSC. Making it obvious if the cooldown is hacked.

I believe both suggestions have been passed onto the developers some time ago.

I think each archery issue has a solution.
    Make AS more powerful by making it a melee skill. That way target would need to be in range like 2. And would always get all arrows hitting at close range even if they were sliding etc. Community has no more AS at distance with all arrows hitting - and legit archers get better accuracy.[/b]
    Arrow Shower is not an issue. There is a bug that spams the "R" attack, that is the issue.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Arrow Shower is not an issue. There is a bug that spams the "R" attack, that is the issue.[/b]
    Do archers use 'R' attack anymore. Now they have archery1 and archery2 before 1st job change.

anoo666

Here's a thought, get rid of minor heal, priest heals and buffs, all warrior range attks and any attk with element...because those are just some of the hacks being used every day in cz so how about they just fix it instead of coming up with more stupid ideas like this one?[/b]
    +1

Or
    just remove all the skills and make the game just chatting; till they fixed it :lol:

Do archers use 'R' attack anymore. Now they have archery1 and archery2 before 1st job change.[/b]
    nah there's an R bug, which makes you spam r hits while spamming a skill. Sounds cruel? It is cruel

Kab

Do archers use 'R' attack anymore. Now they have archery1 and archery2 before 1st job change.[/b]

Legit archers? Only in early levels, archery2 costs mana archery1 = 'r'. But after lvl 15 or so, no. But the hack spams r like 3 times as fast as normal r's and can hit from across the map. Honestly i never see anyone using AS hax in pk only 'super r' and CS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast