Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

heres a thought...

This is a discussion on heres a thought... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think each archery issue has a solution. Make AS more powerful by making it a melee skill. That way ...
Page: 2

Banned

I think each archery issue has a solution.

Make AS more powerful by making it a melee skill. That way target would need to be in range like 2. And would always get all arrows hitting at close range even if they were sliding etc. Community has no more AS at distance with all arrows hitting - and legit archers get better accuracy.

When recieving damage in PvP. In addition to who damages you write what skill. CounterStrike and PowerShot TBL hackers would appear on the KSC. Making it obvious if the cooldown is hacked.

I believe both suggestions have been passed onto the developers some time ago.[/b]
    wont help... they got range hack...

ImBackFromTheDead

Arrow Shower on a archer is the one thing that i love to tell you the truth

It has come to the point where i honestly think there is no "fix". Because whenever they do fix it it takes less than hours for the cheaters to learn a way to bypass the new fix. And in there efforts to find ways to bypass those fixes they find new and better ways to hack. AS ---> spammable harder hitting attacks now.

Say they remove the archer class for good. I am 100% sure they would find another class to abuse the fuck out of.

You can either deal with it and keep playing legit waiting for a miracle to happen. Or quit, i got tired of it and quited. Sadly i plaid Akara and no one will buy my char so ill probably end up coming back to ko once again :lol: because ultimately the friends and the fun are bigger than the cheaters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12