HERO Online?

This is a discussion on HERO Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, i found this asian game called hero online the creators is netgame, the name of the company that pops ...
Page: 1

well, i found this asian game called hero online
    the creators is netgame, the name of the company that pops up when you open knight online
    is this the same creator?
    has anyone played it, and who knows if its good?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVwjsIgGY0
    theres a vid of it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

N_O played it a bit. Quited after waggy got hacked and no help from cs.

kreshnik

I played it for a while i had a lvl 40 warrior or rouge not sure what it is lol i have a white hoarse which was worth around 10m back then so not sure how much its worth now :P i can its a better game then ko cuz of servis and server stability i played it for about 1 month and the servers were never ever down. So all i can say its a nice game i would play if i was you ( i might start playing it again :P .

Yep it was nice game untill hackers came, hundreds of players got hacked in couple of days....CS was just like KO, kept spamming nonsence, something will be done, I waited 2 months and gave up. Couple other guys I know got hacked also, no help. If hundreds of players get hacked same day...I would say DB hack wich they didn't wanna admit...we didn't have keyloggers etc.

Otherwise game was fun and I liked it

Banned Senior Member

I didn't play it that long, the only idiotic thing ( and why people were hacked ) was your forum account name, was your game account ID ( who the hell actually comes up with that idea )

Banned

i like hero online. just the fact that the rest of the people i know in KO don't wanna quit to play it. if they would i would