drops

This is a discussion on drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after getting ROL drop in party where there was 3 clan members and 3 that are not i decided to ...
Page: 1

Default drops

after getting ROL drop in party where there was 3 clan members and 3 that are not i decided to sell and split it equally to all, now some people say they would have split it only with clan others say split even,,myself i consider to be a fair person, but i have also been in partys that got drops and got nothing and didnt feel good about that
    i would like to know other peoples views on this

Banned

in c west, all the gg clans share drops.. but when it comes to randoms it not always happen (when random get the drops, if one of the gg clans get, we split with all)

what are clanrules?
    and do u need it ore not

if u really need it use it of not sell with clannies except if the ramdoms are pepople u play with a lot then give them a share to

In my clan, we usually boss hunt with clannies and allies only. This is how we do it:

Clannies and Allies only: If noone needs, sold and split proceeds evenly.

If 1 person needs it is bought at 1/2 the value of the item and the price they pay is split among the remaining members of the party.

If more than 1 person needs the item it goes up for bid and the amount paid for the item is split among the remaining members (includes unsuccessful bidders).

Yes there is an honor system here because everyone could say that they need a ROL, IN, or IB. But I have not found this to be a problem. We have GG clannies and allies.

Default ok cool

there are drops and stuff but clans need to make these rules ahead of time.. but it doesnt matter because if someones gonna steal the drop there gonna steal the drop

roberto 117

Honestly I wouldnt even add randoms if your going for the drops anyway because if they get it and they arent nice they might screw you over its best to just go with friends and clannies. However if you do have randoms and clannies i would share some of the profit but only if it was a sincerely difficult boss that you took down because if they would have gotten it and you all did all that work and they didnt share you would be pretty pissed to right so thats my opinion.
    By the way what does GG mean?
    Last edited by roberto 117; 10-14-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Didnt want to seem like I was spamming posts and real question...

Default ty

ty for your replys