Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

turkish forums vs k04life

This is a discussion on turkish forums vs k04life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive talked to some turkish people in diez and compared prices. They say elixer9 is 200 usd while k04life it ...
Page: 1

Default turkish forums vs k04life

Ive talked to some turkish people in diez and compared prices. They say elixer9 is 200 usd while k04life it is 250 or more.
    Iron set is 150usd on k04life turkish forum it is 110 usd.
    Other servers similar? And anyone else notice this before?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Sure, Turkish forum prices have always been cheaper than ko4life due to the mass amount of all items being sold compared to our forums. If something is rarer to find in a specific community, of course it'll end up being more expensive.

I always prefer to buy items from turkish forums specially if you have friend in there wich you can trust with your penis.. Prices are wayyy cheaper ko4life prices always mostly been expensive >.>

vo0doman

any sites you can recommend?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u gotta consider u pay a little extra on ko4life knowing that they take, i assume, more time and care to ban scammers and dupers from the community

safe items vs possibly duped items

Lon3WolF

ko4life is the best forum for4ever

vo0doman

for scammers like you, yes

Banned

Lol , safety in ko4life? turks almost never scam other turks , whereas here , scams are rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    u gotta consider u pay a little extra on ko4life knowing that they take, i assume, more time and care to ban scammers and dupers from the community

safe items vs possibly duped items
    I disagree, because when I used to browse entire KO4Life (before it became g4l), I read a lot of scam shit. Even though, mods been working nice on this forum, there always will be to much scammers.

Edit: And about items being legal/illegal. I'm not sure.. Wasn't it like that, that once even a Ko4life admin was accused of having illegal items?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    I disagree, because when I used to browse entire KO4Life (before it became g4l), I read a lot of scam shit. Even though, mods been working nice on this forum, there always will be to much scammers.

Edit: And about items being legal/illegal. I'm not sure.. Wasn't it like that, that once even a Ko4life admin was accused of having illegal items?
    It was either shurt or phantom or both of them said that GM's don't sell items.

my sharer tryed to shell his stuffs on turkish forum because he coudnt sell it here....guess

he got scammed

FLaMeS

bah those turks always sell cheaper anyways xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post

Would have been me. I had people saying that from when I was playing in KE right up till I passed Le Haine onto Geogio.

capkekz

In Turkey they trade Face2Face not with Paypal..!!!!!!

Banned

Well , Felix didn't have illegal items , he just bought them from illegal source also known as King Of Moradon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast