Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlexBeepBeep
  • 1 Post By NyppaN

Thinking of making an archer or mage, need some help with the decision....

This is a discussion on Thinking of making an archer or mage, need some help with the decision.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont wanna spend any more baba money on this server, meaning no prem or anything (i know it will ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking of making an archer or mage, need some help with the decision....

i dont wanna spend any more baba money on this server, meaning no prem or anything (i know it will take a while, but slow and steady exp is okay for me)

only problem is that i cant decide which class to choose (archer or mage) and i would appreciate any possible help. Mages are cheaper, but archers easier to exp (msn bugg at apes ftw cuz i wont be getting genie...). So what do you guys think i should do? any feedback or help would be appreciated a lot, thanks

(btw, gunna be playing on piana, how do you guys think one can fair without baba?)

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

1st of all..which server.
    Tbh i dont understand why lots of people talk about archer exp = ape = fast exp. Always, no matter the lvl.Bah happy them...
    I would say..archer and mage are equally cheap to build. especially if u are focused just on exping.I bet u'll miss the light feet in the long run...so i would say..go after a rogue.
    Btw do u play alone? have u got a gg clan and people to exp / farm with? all of that may influence the class choice.
    If you play " costantly" with other mages...i would say..go play a mage...i mean...and i bet u know it...lvl 18 skill and they take down a TK LOL

Go archer! Mages die easily and no swift/lf. Archers can get easier in parties!

aight, thanks, and im considering piana or gaia, whichever has more english, but they allways full... even piana atm server 2 full!

i think most english speaking players went piana..

W/o prem its hard to logg into Piana
    NyppaN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    W/o prem its hard to logg into Piana
    yup, it's almost impossible sometimes >.<
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.