Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Herro

This is a discussion on Herro within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm coming back to KO after a lot of years, wondering if you guys could help me. I want to ...
Page: 1

Default Herro

I'm coming back to KO after a lot of years, wondering if you guys could help me.

I want to join Piana server because it's new, but don't want to baba from 3rd party or even from the KO company cuz they dont deserve mah cashola, u know what i mean? so is it possible to do well in KO w.o babaaaaa?

Also, I wanna play mage or rogue, not sure which one.... i have a couple pros for both and i was hoping you guys could help me finalize :

Rogue Pros :
    - Since i won't have genie, i can act like an archer and do msn glitch at apes. Do the ape people only add archers, or mages, too?
    - Can solo PK well

Mage Pros :
    - Can do AOE DK / Harpy parties (does anyone still do DK?)
    - Requires less gbs, i think? I wont be babaing any gbs.
    - Can solo bosses with DOT? swagger.

Can y'all help a guyyyyy?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso View Post
    Rogue Pros :
    - Since i won't have genie, i can act like an archer and do msn glitch at apes. Do the ape people only add archers, or mages, too?

Lol, still bannable.

<_< no baba no play :P ko wants your monieeessss

aw wuut rly? sum peeplez told me that msn bugg isnt bannable, i didnt believe it but after even more ppl said it i started to believe... but ko admins on like 1 day outta a year, i tink i might be fine

And is baba srsly required on a 1/2 week old server?!?! I NED MAH MUNEHZ -.-

aw wuut rly? sum peeplez told me that msn bugg isnt bannable, i didnt believe it but after even more ppl said it i started to believe... but ko admins on like 1 day outta a year, i tink i might be fine

And is baba srsly required on a 1/2 week old server?!?! I NED MAH MUNEHZ -.-
    Well it's technically illegal but I suppose you can get away with pretty much anything these days.

Kallop said it, people been koxping since day one and even in CZ so msn bugg isn't really that bannable ;D

aight so is it possible to play on piana without baba? and what class do you guys reccomend?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

any server u can do without baba well i recommend prem.. that aint rly baba lal, atm prices of blue chest is like 8.5mil, if u go chaos , all of them, with 3 chars or dunno how many times chaos is, maybe 4, and get blue on all, its a good way into the money making, and bdw red chest is like 1-1.5mil? or so dunno, and shard+7 is like 160mil or so, few days and u got ur self a shard+7 so no baba is not required in new server, also u will get drops and shit, monster stones if u lucky u might get gg uniques, go ahead mining sometimes, might get bus or frags or chests and mining also gives alot of monster stones, so no baba is not ur only friend! since ur going ardream i recommend dc prem, u will get golden mattock, use it for mining

actually, imma prolly go cz... but i just cant decide mage or rogue!

ow thought ardream:P well its the same for cz tbh, same farm atm, its good money, and ppl in cz using +7s aswell, mostly:P but ill tell u, ardream got some insane pk atm also^^

aight, thanks, but im still unsure about mage or rogue, what do you guys think? i like how mages have fire armour which is rly strong and aoe parties and they can solo some bosses and they are cheaper, but sins can solo pk and go apes and ill miss being fast if im mage.... any reccomendations?!

ty

aight, thanks, but im still unsure about mage or rogue, what do you guys think? i like how mages have fire armour which is rly strong and aoe parties and they can solo some bosses and they are cheaper, but sins can solo pk and go apes and ill miss being fast if im mage.... any reccomendations?!

ty
    If you're playing solo, then indefinitely go sin.

why the fark ppl keep saying apes apes apes, f4k leave the apes alone!

DA APEZ MUST DIEEE

the only thing i rly like about mage is fire armour and they can solo some bosses with D.O.T... and they cheaper

interesting, so u think ur fire armor gonna rape everyone in pk, gl mate^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast