Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Herro

This is a discussion on Herro within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude, KO is more work than play. Don't start over on official servers if you ever quit for a half-legitimate ...
Page: 2

Dude, KO is more work than play. Don't start over on official servers if you ever quit for a half-legitimate reason to begin with.

yeah but i just can't stop.... and ik fire armour cant do everything, but i mainly like how mages can solo some bosses, its pretty cool

ive never played mage, but i dont think they can solo too strong bosses, can they?

yeah, i wonder, too, what bosses can they solo? lets say with like scorching +7 and chitin set +7 (or whatever is average gear on piana) and like lvl 70-75?

Go for rogue and if you're not even gonna buy prem, Just dont start again at all. You could wait untill they make a new lvl jumping event and make a mage just for bosshunts

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

u wont be able to solo much... duo or trio could kill any bosses in esl but solo mage is pretty hard, u would need frs and wep+7/+8 and around lvl 70+ so yeah dont go for solo bosses mode lol. pretty stupid argument

Gotta baba these days!

seriously??? baba on 2 week old server piana?!

is baba actually needed on piana?? its only like 2 weeks old!

I can strongly recommend you to play mage because of 2 reasons. 1st one is that mage items are the cheapest ones and you always have an option to be a paper mage and deal high damages in exp parties. 2nd reason is that actually nobody cares about resists and they mostly get wep. defences instead of resist items so when you pk, it will allow you to deal more damage with avarage items than a rogue with good items.

whats average gear, doe? and i still cant decide mage or rogue...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12