Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey 0000000 ya' there?

This is a discussion on Hey 0000000 ya' there? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanted to say what a British piece of shit you are. You always bashed Amercians for being 'Scum' ...
Page: 1

Hi

Default Hey 0000000 ya' there?

I just wanted to say what a British piece of shit you are. You always bashed Amercians for being 'Scum' yet you scammed _Lokis. Haha, one would think you being level 70 and having some dignity you wouldn't need to scam me. Gotta take all my shit off my priest huh? Just letting people know what a good gun Zero is.

Hmm...Who t belive, a famous okd school lvl 70 player.
    Or a random noob with 1 post and no proof.

Babek

Don't feed the troll

Hi

I don't need to prove anything, he admitted to scamming EVERYthing off the priest. He's such a good gun.

Phosgene

Originally posted by Hi
    He's such a good gun.
    ladies and gentleman we got the first smart post of this topic !
    congratulations !

Hi

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hi
    He's such a good gun.
    congratulations ![/b]
    It's a figure of speech dipshit. He doesn't care and he'll admit that he scammed _Lokis. I'm just letting the public know.

Phosgene

k
    Code:
    care mode deactivated

Hi

Default Re: Hey 0000000 ya' there?

Originally posted by Hi
    I just wanted to say what a British piece of shit you are. *You always bashed Amercians for being 'Scum' yet you scammed _Lokis. *Haha, one would think you being level 70 and having some dignity you wouldn't need to scam me. *Gotta take all my shit off my priest huh? *Just letting people know what a good gun Zero is.
    Back on topic.

lokis and zero were really good friends i dont know if thats the real one but lokis did get scammed a couple times i remember they blamed one time on kat but dont know if this is real lokis.

Hi

Real Lokis aka Dillion asked me to post this. Zero did in fact scam Dillion.

wouldnt be a suprise to me

boxerss

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hi
    He's such a good gun.
    congratulations ![/b]
    ladies and gents, we got a cock sucker here.. by the way you got some brown on your nose

Hi

Yup.....just another person who let greed get the best of them.

Banned

finding a good friend is easy

finding a guy refusing to take ur rol, but rather have u kept playing with him is priceless <3:wub:

ViSeH

Accusing somone without evidience will get you nowhere I dobut he scammed lokis or anyone else and if he did (which he didn't) there would be a reason for that
    show us some evidience then accuse him. he helped me transfer my gear and w00t nothing happend to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast