Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey 0000000 ya' there?

This is a discussion on Hey 0000000 ya' there? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by boxerss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boxerss)</div> Originally posted by Phosgene @ <!--QuoteBegin-Hi He's such a good gun. ladies and gentleman we ...
Page: 2

ViSeH

Originally posted by boxerss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boxerss)</div>
    Originally posted by Phosgene@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hi

He's such a good gun.

ladies and gentleman we got the first smart post of this topic !
    congratulations !
    ladies and gents, we got a cock sucker here.. by the way you got some brown on your nose[/b]
    Ladies and gents,We got an asshole here.. hairy and has something brown.

Hi

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Accusing somone without evidience will get you nowhere I dobut he scammed lokis or anyone else and if he did (which he didn't) there would be a reason for that
    show us some evidience then accuse him. he helped me transfer my gear and w00t nothing happend to it.

ask ur little buddy then, he doesn't seen to think he did anything wrong.

ViSeH

Wheres the proof? I don't see it!

Hi

him admitting it.

ViSeH

Maybe im blind but I still see no proof
    saying the proof is him admitting it means nothing you need to show it to us!

tolgahan

ppl are insulting 2 things here
    one of them turks another one is 0000000
    Zero i think u should control urself. just an advice. :wub:

TimtoN_

enough talking shit about Zero already. Ur just jealus he owns you all h43r:

Originally posted by TimtoN_
    enough talking shit about Zero already. Ur just jealus he owns you all *h43r:
    not all

i remember that u gave him iron belt ot glass belt smth like that, idk what really happens anyway i miss u _lokis

ice ice baby

KrisTysonLegolas

haha where abouts in Britain is Zero from?

Hi

It's a shame it had to end liek this.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU HAVE NO FUCKING LIVES SO QUIT POSTING

:wub:

h4x

Hi again diewithmykiss aka chrisowns

Here is the truth: I am still good friends with real _Lokis (Jason) I dont think he even knows you, he didnt know hamster either. When he quit he gave me the char full control. I traded the naked char to hamster for an enion bow +7 that hamster scammed (lol). I told him at the time that i couldnt give him the secret question (Jason had forgotten it) so he couldnt change the pass. Well hamster didn't seem to care.

Few months later Jason decides to try KO again. I tell him the deal on his char, and he decides to obtain his own secret question (that he had forgotten) from customer support and change the pass to take it back. If this is scamming, then i dont know, but it was the real owner who scammed you, not me. The char had nothing on it anyways, nothing remotely good. It was stupid to play a char that you had no control over anyway, if you want my opinion.

So if hamster is pissed about this, 1st i dont care because i think hes a cunt, and 2nd, he should be pissed at Jason (real owner) not me.

I've never scammed anyone since i started playing usko thanks.

Hi

Originally posted by 0000000
    Hi again diewithmykiss aka chrisowns

Here is the truth: I am still good friends with real _Lokis (Jason) I dont think he even knows you, he didnt know hamster either. When he quit he gave me the char full control. I traded the naked char to hamster for an enion bow +7 that hamster scammed (lol). I told him at the time that i couldnt give him the secret question (Jason had forgotten it) so he couldnt change the pass. Well hamster didn't seem to care. *

Few months later Jason decides to try KO again. I tell him the deal on his char, and he decides to obtain his own secret question (that he had forgotten) from customer support and change the pass to take it back. If this is scamming, then i dont know, but it was the real owner who scammed you, not me. The char had nothing on it anyways, nothing remotely good. It was stupid to play a char that you had no control over anyway, if you want my opinion. *

So if hamster is pissed about this, 1st i dont care because i think hes a cunt, and 2nd, he should be pissed at Jason (real owner) not me. *

I've never scammed anyone since i started playing usko thanks.
    So you traded an account that wasen't even yours? That's scamming.

let me reiterate. When he quit he gave me full control of the char to even sell it if i wanted. I sold most of the items and gave the rest to clanmates. I had control of the char, but i didnt have the secret question so i can do nothing if the real owner Jason decides to return. This is a risk that hamster took considering he doesnt even know Jason.

Now fuck off

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast