Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey 0000000 ya' there?

This is a discussion on Hey 0000000 ya' there? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 let me reiterate. When he quit he gave me full control of the char to even ...
Page: 3

Hi

Originally posted by 0000000
    let me reiterate. When he quit he gave me full control of the char to even sell it if i wanted. I sold most of the items and gave the rest to clanmates. I had control of the char, but i didnt have the secret question so i can do nothing if the real owner Jason decides to return. This is a risk that hamster took considering he doesnt even know Jason. *

Now fuck off
    It's funny how you have to reliterate because I cought you in a lie. YOU CANNOT SELL AN ACCOUNT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SECRET ANSWER. That's called taking advantage of someone trusting you.

It is not, because i fairly told hamster that i didnt have the secret answer and he could lose the char if Jason comes back. It was hamsters choice.

Hi

Originally posted by 0000000
    It is not, because i fairly told hamster that i didnt have the secret answer and he could lose the char if Jason comes back. It was hamsters choice.
    And if you had any dignity what so ever you would say to your self "hmmm, there's a chance he will get scammed, I SHOULD not sell this char" instead you said "hmm who gives a flying fuck, he's getting scammed not me."

i offered a trade, hamster knew the deal, im sorry it didnt work out.

Neither of you have anything to do with the real owner anyway, you're just a pair of losers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123