Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Usko or private server

This is a discussion on Usko or private server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm idk wut to play....ko or private server...private server has no koxpers thats why i wonna play it but usko ...
Page: 1

RawR25

Default Usko or private server

hmmm idk wut to play....ko or private server...private server has no koxpers thats why i wonna play it but usko is more fun cuse a lot of ppl play it :O

gogogogo make your post count go up
    private servers ftw.

Both side has it possitives and flaws.

Since you all know, USKO has been bombed with cheaters, exploits and dupes. Tho I have noticed MGame has released several security updates the last month without any delay to K2 Network. And that makes USKO a more clean and cheatfree game. I'm not sayin USKO will ever be cheatfree, but at the moment its on its peak. Lets just see how long MGame wants to keep up with it.

With cheats, players have been farming money and leveling to top levels. This makes the market flooded with coins and created unreal player statistic compared to if everyone was legit.

And how about all the dupes, yes Carnac-West got affected to really bad, letter dupe, transfer dupe, Medals dupe, gems dupe, merchant hack. And the only one working at this moment is Reverse scroll hack. Thats why you see alot of players with +11 reverse and never +9. It was sad to see that Carnac-West got released at the same time letter dupe and transfer dupe was discovered. And it was even discovered by some top players... you all know some Undez members just vanished in thin air <3 bling bling$.

As for now, I wish the game gets more secure and atleast gets the dupe fixed and then just wipe everything. Players, items, accounts.. With no cheats and exploits, the game will get a fresh start, an awesome start for legit players. But that will never happen because K2 network earns money from the cheaters. Yay =I

I will play USKO if they wipe or creates a new English server. Else I see no point playing on a comprimised server thats was fked up from the beginning.

Private servers? They are very undeveloped and unstable. And not to talk about how some owners are unserius. Maybe they can keep it up for a few months and then theyll shut it down. I woudnt waste my time on it.

USKO its better ... no much koxpers atm... more ppl etc.

christopher

usko.... has more ppl

TheEndIsNear

usko seeems to clean up there stuff a bit more

Usko is better !!

if u like lvl 70 skills seek a private which runs KE

Privates are good because there are no hackers, and you can choose between different servers like the ones with Ke patch and 70 cap or Usko like servers. Also you don't have to spend time and money to keep up with the good players

If you have time, and money, go to USKO. there will never be a private server that plays like USKO as all the privates die some day. People don't want to play in hardcore private farm servers because they are afraid of the servers getting hacked and therefore they lose all the time they spent on the server

private server

lBiCl

As noted boh have their positives and cons. Some private servers are very active and are great for people who jus want to PK and not have to farm and level. Some are based on leveling and farming, however none seem to last. If you want your effort to be useful for a longer period usko is the way to go.

TheEndIsNear

UsKo know proudly has no koxpers well close to none im pretty sure they have been having alot of breakthroughs

ImShort

Usko is a lot faster but probably has lots of bugs i find private servers very laggy

USKO! all the way!

yourbestis myworst

usko seems pretty clean atm (touch wood, my head ) XD
    come cwest FTW or GTFO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast