Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

hey back to game

This is a discussion on hey back to game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im looking for israeli guys who wants to come back and play we are now about three people but we ...
Page: 1

Default hey back to game

im looking for israeli guys who wants to come back and play
    we are now about three people but we contacted with old players
    Needless to say, we invested a lot of money to return as strong as possible

please send a privite msg if u want to join, even if you're not israeli player.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Series View Post

peace
    What server are you guys playing in?

europa bro

peace
    you can ask adi,
    hes also a jew that invested alot of his money into this game

whats hes name on forum?

peace
    would be hard to make whole clan like that, better to join one.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you can ask adi,
    hes also a jew that invested alot of his money into this game
    Just because the value of the items I own worth more than your house it doesn't mean I spent anything on it.
    In fact, I'm sure you spent more than I did on this game. (Real money)

Yet, you never had your own character that was "anything" nearly "good".

whats hes name on forum?
    The lowlife twat is talking about me, but I'm not playing in Europa.

Little archer Senior Member

There is no one in this forum that will believe that you didn't spend money in this game.

Your life is knight online, based on that principle alone it is hard to think that you wouldn't dump all your money in your favorite, most precious thing you own.

Just sit and think (you can do it!) how everyone that started back in '08 has already quit c-west / anatolia, and yet you're still there, and will remain there until you die or KO closes down. Always logging in to do events, merchant, etc. for almost 7 years now.

It really is pathetic when you think about it. The nerve you had to call me a no-lifer back then... haha the nerve!
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    There is no one in this forum that will believe that you didn't spend money in this game.

Your life is knight online, based on that principle alone it is hard to think that you wouldn't dump all your money in your favorite, most precious thing you own.

Just sit and think (you can do it!) how everyone that started back in '08 has already quit c-west / anatolia, and yet you're still there, and will remain there until you die or KO closes down. Always logging in to do events, merchant, etc. for almost 7 years now.

It really is pathetic when you think about it. The nerve you had to call me a no-lifer back then... haha the nerve!
    what's wrong with enjoying a game?
    Adi and Rougean like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1 - I couldn't careless if everyone will believe it or not.
    I'm stating a fact. You can't argue with facts whether you like it or not.

I never spent anything from my own pocket on this game.

2 - Talks the guy who still bothers commenting on USKO's decision, yet last time you touched USKO/EUKO was what.. 2?years ago.
    Honestly speaking, I don't see myself wasting a single moment on this dead forum once I quit ko.

3 - Hm... how can I say it without insulting you more than I already did..
    Because I'm not a loser?

People like you quitted because they got outgeared/outskilled by other players.
    Some people, it bothered because their 'English' speaking friends wasn't there anymore and they ended up quitting.
    But me? it never bothered me.. if one quitted there was always someone else to replace him with.

4 - I called you a no-lifer and I still do.
    You're talking about me commenting on a topic once in a week in middle of the night(IL Time), yet you don't comment but you are doing basically the same thing.
    I could prove that I'm right if I wanted to, the other day you made a comment about me when it was like 4AM for me.. when I opened this forum again (around 12pm my time) you were still online.
    Last time I checked Peru is 7hours behind Israel, means you were online in this forum around 5AM.

No, I'm not saying you're a no lifer because of the fact you are online around those hours.. I don't know if where you live you have something called "night shifts" but according to you, someone who work night shifts would be a no lifer because he's awake during the night.

I am calling you a no lifer because you basically quitted ko around 2010, 2011? now all you do is "playing" in some private servers for few days and then quitting.
    Yet you still bother spamming in this forum.

But thank you for proving me right again.
    Last edited by Adi; 01-17-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    Rougean and Series like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

It's pretty funny how I can leave this forum for 2 weeks because of other shit, come back, and see the same people doing the same thing in every topic!

Good thing KO4Life has moderators to preve-oh....

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1 - I couldn't careless if everyone will believe it or not.
    I'm stating a fact. You can't argue with facts whether you like it or not.

I never spent anything from my own pocket on this game.

2 - Talks the guy who still bothers commenting on USKO's decision, yet last time you touched USKO/EUKO was what.. 2?years ago.
    Honestly speaking, I don't see myself wasting a single moment on this dead forum once I quit ko.

3 - Hm... how can I say it without insulting you more than I already did..
    Because I'm not a loser?

People like you quitted because they got outgeared/outskilled by other players.
    Some people, it bothered because their 'English' speaking friends wasn't there anymore and they ended up quitting.
    But me? it never bothered me.. if one quitted there was always someone else to replace him with.

4 - I called you a no-lifer and I still do.
    You're talking about me commenting on a topic once in a week in middle of the night(IL Time), yet you don't comment but you are doing basically the same thing.
    I could prove that I'm right if I wanted to, the other day you made a comment about me when it was like 4AM for me.. when I opened this forum again (around 12pm my time) you were still online.
    Last time I checked Peru is 7hours behind Israel, means you were online in this forum around 5AM.

No, I'm not saying you're a no lifer because of the fact you are online around those hours.. I don't know if where you live you have something called "night shifts" but according to you, someone who work night shifts would be a no lifer because he's awake during the night.

I am calling you a no lifer because you basically quitted ko around 2010, 2011? now all you do is "playing" in some private servers for few days and then quitting.
    Yet you still bother spamming in this forum.

But thank you for proving me right again.
    Look at this cool wall of text that took you about 90 minutes to type, I didn't even bother to read it! XDDDD
    canelofalo, MrRapist, Weez and 1 others like this.

Look at this cool wall of text that took you about 90 minutes to type, I didn't even bother to read it! XDDDD
    me too... lots of pointless stuff he wrote
    Bathory likes this.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    me too... lots of pointless stuff he wrote
    so you're basicly saying that you didn't read the ''wall of text'' but, after you tell that he wrote alot pointless stuff. So what exactly did you do, did you read it or not? Because this is one of the most pointless comments you can make.
    Adi, Series and Rougean like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast