Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
Like Tree25Likes

hey back to game

This is a discussion on hey back to game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Look at this cool wall of text that took you about 90 minutes to type, I ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Look at this cool wall of text that took you about 90 minutes to type, I didn't even bother to read it! XDDDD
    I'm willing to bet that you did, yet as I said I couldn't careless.
    You simply got nothing to say about it so this is what you post about it..

    FYI, if it takes 90min to your little tiny brain to type something like this it doesn't mean it takes 90min to everyone else.


    Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    me too... lots of pointless stuff he wrote
    Really, sometimes you amaze me with the nonsense that comes out of your mouth.

    1. You say you didn't bother reading it.
    2. You say I wrote a lot of "pointless stuff" there.

    Now let me ask you a question, how do you know its pointless if you "didn't" read it?

    /Facepalm.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm willing to bet that you did, yet as I said I couldn't careless.
    You simply got nothing to say about it so this is what you post about it..

    FYI, if it takes 90min to your little tiny brain to type something like this it doesn't mean it takes 90min to everyone else.



    Really, sometimes you amaze me with the nonsense that comes out of your mouth.

    1. You say you didn't bother reading it.
    2. You say I wrote a lot of "pointless stuff" there.

    Now let me ask you a question, how do you know its pointless if you "didn't" read it?

    /Facepalm.
    dude you are so dumb ,
    stop posting already XD
    everyone knows you spend your or your parents money all the time on this game, its okay.
    razor likes this.

  3. #18
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    dude you are so dumb ,
    stop posting already XD
    everyone knows you spend your or your parents money all the time on this game, its okay.
    lol.

    If I used my parents money, the first thing I would do is buy your house and make you homeless.
    retard, cry me a river because you never achieved anything in a computer game (how low.. lol)

  4. #19
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    lol.
    cry me a river because you never achieved anything in a computer game (how low.. lol)
    you are a real big failure man xD
    your life must be sad

  5. #20
    Senior Member Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    51

    Default

    ScreameR said it all.
    I do not even know how the topic drifted to this place, but what is certain that every day you meet new idiot - today is you diver.

    adi, you are more then invite to join our clan - more then that, we would loved to have you the leader. KO isn't dead yet. I've been really Impressed by the activity of the EU serer.

    peace to all.
    Adi likes this.

  6. #21
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you are a real big failure man xD
    your life must be sad
    Look, not only that I could guarantee that I'm more successful than you in any game out there.
    I could also guarantee that I'm more successful than you in RL.

    You are proving me right, every single time.
    I don't see people here bother "teasing" others as much as you and razor do.
    I can't say this forum would be a peaceful place if you and razor get banned but I'm sure there would be almost no flame wars at all.

    Just two lowlife nerds.

  7. #22
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Series View Post
    ScreameR said it all.
    I do not even know how the topic drifted to this place, but what is certain that every day you meet new idiot - today is you razor.

    adi, you are more then invite to join our clan - more then that, we would loved to have you the leader. KO isn't dead yet. I've been really Impressed by the activity of the EU serer.

    peace to all.
    Thank you but I'm playing in Anatolia right now and I got my clannies there.
    It's probably not as active as Europa, but we will be merged soon (no idea if in the nearly future or not) but it should happen.

    Then we'll our server will be just as much active as Europa, if not more.
    You are more than welcomed in Anatolia

  8. #23
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    retard, cry me a river because you never achieved anything in a computer game (how low.. lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Look, not only that I could guarantee that I'm more successful than you in any game out there.
    I could also guarantee that I'm more successful than you in RL.



    Quote Originally Posted by Series View Post

    adi, you are more then invite to join our clan - more then that, we would loved to have you the leader. KO isn't dead yet. I've been really Impressed by the activity of the EU serer.

    peace to all.

  9. #24
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default


  10. #25
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    yo



    Does that make you mad?
    Bathory and Diver like this.

  11. #26
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    yo



    Does that make you mad?
    Wait you can do that? AWESOME. Finally I can slow down the death of my brain cells caused by these forums. BRB.
    Weez and Bathory like this.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Ha that's awesome Razor. I can't believe anyone actually still reads Adi's drivel/walls of text.

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    lol.

    If I used my parents money, the first thing I would do is buy your house and make you homeless.
    retard, cry me a river because you never achieved anything in a computer game (how low.. lol)
    This is so sad. Man i cant even imagine what u gonna do when knight close the servers.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    This is so sad. Man i cant even imagine what u gonna do when knight close the servers.
    he will buy your house and make you homeless with his parents money.

  15. #30
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    so you're basicly saying that you didn't read the ''wall of text'' but, after you tell that he wrote alot pointless stuff. So what exactly did you do, did you read it or not? Because this is one of the most pointless comments you can make.
    I noticed that too, I guess he meant it like when you skim through a block of text and quickly proceed to disregard it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •