Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey guys, i need your opinions.

This is a discussion on Hey guys, i need your opinions. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think, now here isn't big problem with acc trade. If u have RL and if u want enjoz PK, ...
Page: 2

Magenta

I think, now here isn't big problem with acc trade. If u have RL and if u want enjoz PK, buy 80lvl char and euqip, ofc, u can use your, +1 isn't bad..... Or go DCZ and exp in BDW to 70....

You still at IAF , best air force @ middle east so i have respect for you :P
    About your topic , dont sell your stuff to get high lvl account , since you cant buy accounts those days .
    I'd sell the DD cap for coins and get the items needed , good luck ahi
    btw , every 2 weeks you coming back home , or?[/b]
    it depands on the toranuyot (sry dunno the english word.) sometimes i stay in my base for 2 weeks and than i go home and sometimes i go every week end. it really depands.

How did you get all those items, at such a low lvl, if you don't mind me asking?[/b]
    who said it was my first account?

Arthurios

W00t , i love you bro :]
    Pilot? if yea , please bomb up Gaza as much as possible :P (ofcorse if you have orders to do so ... )

bazlaha ahi , bekrov gam ani mtgiis :]
    saloaim ismor al kol zahal , amen!

lo rsmti baivrit sani lo ykbel azara :P[/b]
    you are such an idiot. I hope they will bomb your house for saying that. I know there are problems between israel and palestine etc. Everyone knows that but still only because you said that I hope they will bomb your house and you die in it.
    I am going to tests this year in Netherlands and Turkey for the airforce as pilot and you have clearly a bad vieuw about them and dont know nothing about it. Its not just bombing everyone.

http://www.freegaza.ps/english/

Little archer Senior Member

sell 1 dd cap, make another ardream char(bp) with ur main gear, and for ur 64 priest restat it to shell / chitin to do bdws and some exp ( with the money earned after u sold the dd cap )

you are such an idiot. I hope they will bomb your house for saying that. I know there are problems between israel and palestine etc. Everyone knows that but still only because you said that I hope they will bomb your house and you die in it.
    I am going to tests this year in Netherlands and Turkey for the airforce as pilot and you have clearly a bad vieuw about them and dont know nothing about it. Its not just bombing everyone.

http://www.freegaza.ps/english/[/b]
    lol , didnt you saw " ( if you have orders for it ).
    And hell yea i wish they all die.
    They not bomb up Sderot city? why should we forgive ? if i could i'd take 10 airplanes to Gaza and make sand of this city :]
    They all terrorirsts , all the world knows that , and they all have to die ( Hamas , Hizballah , Jihad and all the ressist groups , i'm not talking about civilians who want peace just like us )
    Arabs just trying to show the world how poor they are , how Jew's dont let them live and we only trying to kill them , so tell me something , why the fuck they still in Israel? we the only country in the whole world who letting to our enemies to live with us , they bomb up Sderot and more cities with Qasams , they sending suicide killers , they throwing rocks on Israeli cars , and you want us to shut up? hell no , take few F22 and just kill those fuckers who using Qasams against civilians.

And if you wanna know , i have much respect to pilots , but to those arabs at Gaza who kill civilians should not be exist.
    You trying to teach me about the situation here? dont even try.
    I dont know nothing about pilot? my friend is career soldier at IAF and i sure you know what it is since you said you gonne be pilot and you'll do tests at Turkey , Turkey airforce and Israel airforce working together , anyway hes pilot aleardy 14 years and he teach me a lot , i have more 2 month till i join , and ill be at IAF aswell.
    Now good luck , we can keep discuss about it but at PM , not here , i respone to your comment only but from now on if you got any shit to say , pm me.

ArminVanBuuren

Ok, i got a lvl 64 priest right now, i can barelly level since im a soldier -.-

now. the items i got right now are

2x BP DD Caps +6/25
    some other g1 defensive armors.
    2x Rocs+1
    2x LB's+0
    LE+0
    We+1
    IN
    GB
    +9 fabric pauldron with str rest are +8/15 str and +8/15 hp set
    and some other crap

now. should i go ardream and make it full +9/19 str set (by selling the LE, Dual lb's and 1 bp dd cap) and getting another wE+1 or PE+1
    or, stay as a low lvl priest on high cz...
    well, i can lvl it but it takes ages since as i said, im a soldier.
    so, what you guys think?[/b]
    If I was you, I'd go for an ardream char with that equipment while lvling the main one, or selling the account with everything on it and quit :P

Arthurios

lol , didnt you saw " ( if you have orders for it ).
    And hell yea i wish they all die.
    They not bomb up Sderot city? why should we forgive ? if i could i'd take 10 airplanes to Gaza and make sand of this city :]
    They all terrorirsts , all the world knows that , and they all have to die ( Hamas , Hizballah , Jihad and all the ressist groups , i'm not talking about civilians who want peace just like us )
    Arabs just trying to show the world how poor they are , how Jew's dont let them live and we only trying to kill them , so tell me something , why the fuck they still in Israel? we the only country in the whole world who letting to our enemies to live with us , they bomb up Sderot and more cities with Qasams , they sending suicide killers , they throwing rocks on Israeli cars , and you want us to shut up? hell no , take few F22 and just kill those fuckers who using Qasams against civilians.

And if you wanna know , i have much respect to pilots , but to those arabs at Gaza who kill civilians should not be exist.
    You trying to teach me about the situation here? dont even try.
    I dont know nothing about pilot? my friend is career soldier at IAF and i sure you know what it is since you said you gonne be pilot and you'll do tests at Turkey , Turkey airforce and Israel airforce working together , anyway hes pilot aleardy 14 years and he teach me a lot , i have more 2 month till i join , and ill be at IAF aswell.
    Now good luck , we can keep discuss about it but at PM , not here , i respone to your comment only but from now on if you got any shit to say , pm me.[/b]
    uhm yes only country uhu... thatswhy that whole wall etc.? Thatswhy making houses at places where palestines live? thatswhy closing gaza where 1 mil + people live, without petrol and elictricity etc. etc.? Yeah bro good job you really live with your enemy's together. And with this I dont hate the israelin people, but the government who do this and people like you who talk like that. And that is also for palestinian people who fuck it up. And why the fuck they are in israel?? Because they where there first you idiot. Why would they say? O the jews came lets go to somewhere else so they can pick our land. And its a war ofcourse they bomb etc. etc. but that doesnt mean all people should die. Not everyone wants/wanted this war. And there are also allot of pictures from israelin people who mess with arabs, like a buy kikking a arab women and soldiers who make fun off palestinian people etc. so dont come with that kind of excuse. And yes turkey and israel are working together especially with the airforce etc. I have no problems with that. But the main job of pilots is to protect your country, and not to bomb for fun. Thatswhy I became mad because you said it in a ''funny'' way, well you tried. And killing inoccent people is not funny.
    Anyway you said I should pm you but I will post it here so everyone can read it who wants to, from now on you are right pm etc. would be better. Also gl with your tests for iaf

on topic i would say
    u got any frend there that can lvl for u?
    many ppl dont have the time to farmg ear but wanna play
    u got the gear and not the time

so share your account with a fellow country man/ woman and u be fine

hooligan08

bloodyraven if i were u id sell sum items, buy rogue items, make dcz rogue and with the rest of ur items make a int priest and lvl it when u can or bp since u have hb +8

i dont understand why you guys think i should go chitin priest.
    i can still exp while im bp, i just dotn have the time for it.
    i dont trust sharers since the last sharer i had scammed my whole account.

Pino

i dont understand why you guys think i should go chitin priest.
    i can still exp while im bp, i just dotn have the time for it.
    i dont trust sharers since the last sharer i had scammed my whole account.[/b]
    i was your last sharer not? >.<

your not counted, your duch XD

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I suggest quit army and start exping properly

Ok, i got a lvl 64 priest right now, i can barelly level since im a soldier -.-

now. the items i got right now are

2x BP DD Caps +6/25
    some other g1 defensive armors.
    2x Rocs+1
    2x LB&#39;s+0
    LE+0
    We+1
    IN
    GB
    +9 fabric pauldron with str rest are +8/15 str and +8/15 hp set
    and some other crap

now. should i go ardream and make it full +9/19 str set (by selling the LE, Dual lb&#39;s and 1 bp dd cap) and getting another wE+1 or PE+1
    or, stay as a low lvl priest on high cz...
    well, i can lvl it but it takes ages since as i said, im a soldier.
    so, what you guys think?[/b]
    you should have farmed tyons imo.

you should have farmed tyons imo.[/b]
    what do you mean?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast