Hey Guys, wondering if anyone can help me

This is a discussion on Hey Guys, wondering if anyone can help me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys i just got hacked in EUKO, and now the gms aren't even helping me... I don't want to ...
Page: 1

Default Hey Guys, wondering if anyone can help me

Hey guys i just got hacked in EUKO, and now the gms aren't even helping me... I don't want to quit EUKO, and i was wondering if anyone has some crappy items they wouldnt mind donating to me? I understand how this sounds but it's kinda hard to pick yourself back up after getting hacked, and ive now decided to try and get all my items and spend no money on PUS or buying items will real cash, which is why I am wondering if anyone can help me...

I would really appreciate and support, any crap items that you dont need... Thanks

Just quit, join priv server where support its MUCH better for example OLD SCHOOL KO ... MYKO'S COMEBACK

Little archer Senior Member

This is when you quit.

Seriously, why do you keep playing? Like the pvp system? then join a private server. There's no merit in playing an official server anymore. Getting a symbol / being known there (if that's the reason why you prefer official ones) is no different than doing the same in a PS.

Don't even get me started on the customer support issues.