Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey izzit worth starting on c-west?

This is a discussion on Hey izzit worth starting on c-west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like you said, theres a lack of players as the TURKISH IP is blocked, but isn't that what most want? ...
Page: 2

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

like you said, theres a lack of players as the TURKISH IP is blocked, but isn't that what most want? no hackers at every monster, and scammers PMing every char with +7-+8 items
    i mean yeah its dead in a way, but that's because everyone went to that stupid EUKO and just keep creating reasons to quit KO...oh its boring...oh its dieing, or is it bcoz you guys dont have enough people to show of to anymore? well whatever the reason, i find CWEST fun to play on, just have to meet the right people and play in the right time zones

im selling my warrior if you interested... im just bored with ko overall... but if u get in a good clan , pk can be very good , it a pretty good server if youre decent at the game... if youre terrible ( like the people that are hating on the server because they just go out and die) dont join :P try something else lol

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

i heard diablo 3 is good, well i know its good i have it if you dont like KOL go spend money on diablo and finish/rage at not being able to finish it then quit, like most people have done with KOL

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    C West is fucked cuz Turkey isnt IP Blocked. The most activity you get is on CSW on Sat morning. Lmao i guess people really hate us having castle for like 7 weeks so now theres like 30 people from each nation attending each csw to rape us
    and u gonna down jaspreet.

pd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12