Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx

This is a discussion on Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Attention to anyone from the K2 staff who might be reading this... If you are wondering which archers are using ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx

Attention to anyone from the K2 staff who might be reading this...

If you are wondering which archers are using hacks, try banning all the archers who get

level 70 in less than 14 days
    level 60 in less than 3 days
    level 55 in one day

stupid fuking retards (you know who you are) R E T A R D S

cut the hacking shit out NOW, if you dont there will be level 80 ppl within 2 months of the Fire Drake release.

Anyone disagree? Please Post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

55 and 60 is maybe possible with dts 24/7 partys, but 70 is impossible in 14 days.

MyChemicalRomance

:huh:
    S>Spare life...im sure you need one
    You shouldnt care about them if you see one just be sure never to invite one to a party theyll get their sucky-ass fame.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well, havvk and wolf did 65-70 in arround 24 days, in a legit way. So 60-70 for a rogue babashoped rogue and all the fucking hacks out there, in 14 days doesnt seems sooooooo imposible. Remember that does bitches get exp non stop <_<

and 55 in one day.... uhm, doable if u exp 24 hours and know how to do it

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Calwing
    55 and 60 is maybe possible with dts 24/7 partys, but 70 is impossiblein 14 days.

No shit sherlock, that is why they should be banned and or investigated, believe me, i am an ARCHER and i have been an archer for a long time and i can tell you that ARCHERS cannot level as fast as WARRIORS and MAGES because they cannot SLIDE or AOE shit, so if an ARCHER is leveling insanely fast, he/she IS USING HACKS.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Dro
    well, havvk and wolf did 65-70 in arround 24 days, in a legit way. So 60-70 for a rogue babashoped rogue and all the fucking hacks out there, in 14 days doesnt seems sooooooo imposible. Remember that does bitches get exp non stop *<_< *

and 55 in one day.... uhm, doable if u exp 24 hours and know how to do it

I think that is totally impossible, there isn't anything that an ARCHER can kill, even with the best gear and get that much exp, ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

Milkshaker

Level 1 to 55 is like 140 million exp, so you are telling me that in 24 hours, that someone can get 140 Million exp.

Thats over 5.8 Million exp per hour, or if you like over 97,000 exp per minute. What was it you say they were killing?

FlyingCat

3 spot troll ownz -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

uhm, i did 70m once at lvl 68, in arround 16 hours ,doing mainly dts with chickens and 3 spot trolls at cz. If u remove the cap thats arround 140m on less than 24 hours.

and afaik dumar did 63-68 in a month with 2 ppl playing the account, uruk trons style.

but lvl 1-70 in 14 days, thats legaly impossible for sure.

hlubik

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Level 1 to 55 is like 140 million exp, so you are telling me that in 24 hours, that someone can get 140 Million exp.

Thats over 5.8 Million exp per hour, or if you like over 97,000 exp per minute. *What was it you say they were killing?
    actually, 6m/hour when u are not disturbed by other race with gold prem is average exp i have @ trolls cz..add exp scrolls and u can have 10m/hour BUT yes, many archers koxped, many of them are koxping while im writing this and will be long after i finish this post..

..only im telling is that for stating where is border of legit and koxp exp/hour rate u need to learn that there are chars played by 2 or 3 dudes who are rich enough to buy exp scrolls , chars with goldprem exping as hell with nolife or clan chickens power leveled @ trolls

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Dro
    uhm, i did 70m once at lvl 68, in arround 16 hours ,doing mainly dts with chickens and 3 spot trolls at cz. If u remove the cap thats arround 140m on less than 24 hours. *

and afaik dumar did 63-68 in a month with 2 ppl playing the account, uruk trons style.

but lvl 1-70 in 14 days, thats legaly impossible for sure.

As an archer right? Or as a BP? Because thats a little slow for a BP or a warrior.

Milkshaker

Originally posted by hlubik+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-Milkshaker

Thats over 5.8 Million exp per hour, or if you like over 97,000 exp per minute. *What was it you say they were killing?
    actually, 6m/hour when u are not disturbed by other race with gold prem is average exp i have]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='smile.gif'> BUT yes, many archers koxped, many of them are koxping while im writing this and will be long after i finish this post..

..only im telling is that for stating where is border of legit and koxp exp/hour rate u need to learn that there are chars played by 2 or 3 dudes who are rich enough to buy exp scrolls , chars with goldprem exping as hell with nolife or clan chickens power leveled @ trolls [/b]

I see by your siggy that you are a MAGE, and i am not saying that certain amounts of exp are un attainable by all classes. Try being an ARCHER, borrow a friend's account or make one for yourself. Archers cannot do the kind of damage at the same speed as other characters. No, not an assassin, an ARCHER

Milkshaker

I have used the experience boost scrolls on an account with GOLD premium and i am telling you that while they are really nice, to use them you have to be below level 60 and at that level, an archer has a really difficult time getting 6 mil exp per hour.

lol @ ppl that think only archer use hack

I mean 55 in 1 day and 60 in 3 days can be possible in legit way. And dts 24/7 party means, 1 of party members are hitting when others are sleeping and eating . etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast