Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx

This is a discussion on Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Milkshaker Level 1 to 55 is like 140 million exp, so you are telling me that in ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Level 1 to 55 is like 140 million exp, so you are telling me that in 24 hours, that someone can get 140 Million exp.

Thats over 5.8 Million exp per hour, or if you like over 97,000 exp per minute. *What was it you say they were killing?
    Hmm, maybe it isnt possible then

Morrr

Play KO 24/7? :wacko: No Life freaks

Yun_Yuuzhan

While they're at it how about they ban these fucking speedhackers that glitch their asses off every damned day in cz, catching people that are too far away to normally catch. Talk about unfun! When you can't even run from 100000 orcs because they're all speedhacking the game gets gay super fast.

Kik0

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    While they're at it how about they ban these fucking speedhackers that glitch their asses off every damned day in cz, catching people that are too far away to normally catch. *Talk about unfun! When you can't even run from 100000 orcs because they're all speedhacking the game gets gay super fast.
    That's why I love light feet, takes a few more seconds before the judgements start landing on my ass :/

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    While they're at it how about they ban these fucking speedhackers that glitch their asses off every damned day in cz, catching people that are too far away to normally catch. *Talk about unfun! When you can't even run from 100000 orcs because they're all speedhacking the game gets gay super fast.
    My beef is that I buy multiple Premiums each month, and While i try my best to respect others' leveling opportunities, I feel that i am entitled to gain some experience for my characters. I feel as though i am being burgularized by low level characters who do not care about the game, and they don't care about the character they are using. I have had conversations with some of these fine individuals and the one or two that i talked to was following me around and KS'ing me wherever i went. He/She told me that they just wanted to make sure that i didn't get any exp.

The hackers do not wish to participate in the advancement of the game nor the players of the game. They only wish to level a character as fast as possible with cheats, kill bosses with cheats, and sell the character and or items for $$$. There should be no second chances for KOXP and third party program participants. Sometimes it can be several months before they are banned the first time but by then it is too late. By the time they get a warning, they already have a high level character and items to do whatever they wish to do.

As for the speedhacks... just stay out of cz, it works for me.

Tha_Diablo

They need too STOP all hacks AND buggs before they launch ROFD!

and if they cant completly stop hack they need too have ACTVIE GM's 24/7!!!

but fuck all this sh^t i play for myself and it will take me much longer then those cheaters! but one luck i will enjoy they game also a lot more and longer !

all cheaters will meet themselfs sooner or later..... trust me ....

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    My beef is that I buy multiple Premiums each month, and While i try my best to respect others' leveling opportunities, I feel that i am entitled to gain some experience for my characters. I feel as though i am being burgularized by low level characters who do not care about the game, and they don't care about the character they are using. I have had conversations with some of these fine individuals and the one or two that i talked to was following me around and KS'ing me wherever i went. He/She told me that they just wanted to make sure that i didn't get any exp.

The hackers do not wish to participate in the advancement of the game nor the players of the game. They only wish to level a character as fast as possible with cheats, kill bosses with cheats, and sell the character and or items for $$$. There should be no second chances for KOXP and third party program participants. Sometimes it can be several months before they are banned the first time but by then it is too late. By the time they get a warning, they already have a high level character and items to do whatever they wish to do.

As for the speedhacks... just stay out of cz, it works for me. [/b]
    Exactly! These fucking noobs are RUINING the game for the few legit players remaining and K2 is doing NOTHING. This really doesn't encourage people to play fair and is one reason the game got so far out of control. Mark my words, if they had actually banned cheaters permanently from the beginning, the game would be FAR cleaner now because there would be more incentive to stay legit since there wouldn't be cheaters running around everywhere.

I don't see what is so hard about this.....in 20 mins on Manes I saw 5 KOSPers. FFS, a GM could've checked Moradon for TEN MINUTES, found people sitting down firing arrows (which btw is so dead obvious CHEATING to anyone that has played this game for a day), and ban them permanently with no chance of ever being unbanned regardless of how much KC they buy. It's not like cheaters are even trying to hide the fact they're not legit, which is why it is so fucking frustrating that nothing is being done.

K2's greed is killing the game, I really don't see how much longer this can be sustained with cheaters spitting in the faces of legit players every god damned day. This isn't a game, it's a god damned THREE RING CIRCUS!

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    The hackers do not wish to participate in the advancement of the game nor the players of the game. *They only wish to level a character as fast as possible with cheats, kill bosses with cheats, and sell the character and or items for $$$. *There should be no second chances for KOXP and third party program participants. *Sometimes it can be several months before they are banned the first time but by then it is too late. *By the time they get a warning, they already have a high level character and items to do whatever they wish to do.
    The same can be said about K2:

What have they done to advance this game? Fuck all! They only wish to make money as fast as possible with cheats(buyưng premưum card, no ban oke?), kill bosses for cheats(Ư'm spawn bosses for u men), and sell characters and or items for $$$(damn that KoM competition!). There should be no second chances for KOXP and third party program participants yet they run around and KS you, tradespam you, partyspam you to steal your drops, take up your XP spots while masturbating on their mother's bed(i.e. AFK), and even laugh at the GMs who ban noname_TR while speedhacking to your nation's town to bug the towers and steal your NP. Sometimes it can be several months before they are banned the first time, if they are ever banned, but by then it is too late. By the time they get a warning, they already have a high level character and items to do whatever they wish to do.

K2's policy is good on paper, but their enforcement is as limp as a geriatric homosexual getting a striptease from Margaret Thatcher. A penis that limp would certainly be on the verge of becoming introverted, thus yielding the pussies we currently know as their staff. You thought it took expensive surgery to get that sexchange, but apparently you can actually get PAID to have it performed!

Psy

level 65-70 is possible in 2 weeks... Wilkenson on ares did it (warrior)

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Psy
    level 65-70 is possible in 2 weeks... Wilkenson on ares did it (warrior)
    Wilkenson is an ARCHER right? Cause thats what i started this thread about. zzzz Read the thread, dont just spam ffs.

Warriors can slide bigger and better monsters than archers can tank... geez man... READ!

Bollocks 65-70 is possible in 2 weeks.. what is this shit? you think its normal to level that fast? I tell you i level pretty fast and i hardcore'd level 68-70, and that alone took me about 3-4 weeks.

There are a whole load of 70's on karus side who levelled by KOSP at beserkers and other mobs in eslant (we all know who they are). Now i guess that sort of levelling is considered normal. It took these macroers more than 2 weeks to get 65-70 also.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

only way for a rogue to get lvl 70 in les than 14 days is database hack. pff, if you know the method it takes less than a hour to get lvl 70.

but by macro? nah you can't get 70 in 14 days. not even if you switched on your pc 24/7

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    well, havvk and wolf did 65-70 in arround 24 days, in a legit way. So 60-70 for a rogue babashoped rogue and all the fucking hacks out there, in 14 days doesnt seems sooooooo imposible. Remember that does bitches get exp non stop *<_< *

and 55 in one day.... uhm, doable if u exp 24 hours and know how to do it

I think that is totally impossible, there isn't anything that an ARCHER can kill, even with the best gear and get that much exp, ITS NOT POSSIBLE.[/b]
    It's true and completly possible, just not very likely, I was surprised the amount they both lvled, but then again they were ALWAYS in our troll party when some members would be in it here and there. They did do 5 lvls in 3 weeks, gotta remember to <3 those exp bonuses, each one stacks up overtime

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    Bollocks 65-70 is possible in 2 weeks.. what is this shit? you think its normal to level that fast? I tell you i level pretty fast and i hardcore'd level 68-70, and that alone took me about 3-4 weeks. *

There are a whole load of 70's on karus side who levelled by KOSP at beserkers and other mobs in eslant (we all know who they are). Now i guess that sort of levelling is considered normal. It took these macroers more than 2 weeks to get 65-70 also.
    with exp event (30% boost) + jackpot 65-70 in 2 weeks might be possible if you had 3 trol spawn 24/7. then again that might also be hard cause ko has maintenance time almost every week. hell i did lvl 68-69 in 4 days. n i did slept. 3 spawn troll just owns

Kik0

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    well, havvk and wolf did 65-70 in arround 24 days, in a legit way. So 60-70 for a rogue babashoped rogue and all the fucking hacks out there, in 14 days doesnt seems sooooooo imposible. Remember that does bitches get exp non stop *<_< *

and 55 in one day.... uhm, doable if u exp 24 hours and know how to do it

I think that is totally impossible, there isn't anything that an ARCHER can kill, even with the best gear and get that much exp, ITS NOT POSSIBLE.[/b]
    Ever seen what multi-shot/shower hack + koxp priest can do to trolls or golems, I've seen a moderately equipped archer getting wailed on by 3 troll warriors or up to 4 golems and still come out alive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast