Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx

This is a discussion on Hey K2... Here's your Sign !!! an opinion on KOxx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div> Originally posted by Milkshaker @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dro well, havvk and wolf did 65-70 in arround 24 ...
Page: 3

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    Originally posted by Milkshaker@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

well, havvk and wolf did 65-70 in arround 24 days, in a legit way. So 60-70 for a rogue babashoped rogue and all the fucking hacks out there, in 14 days doesnt seems sooooooo imposible. Remember that does bitches get exp non stop *<_< *

and 55 in one day.... uhm, doable if u exp 24 hours and know how to do it

I think that is totally impossible, there isn't anything that an ARCHER can kill, even with the best gear and get that much exp, ITS NOT POSSIBLE.
    Ever seen what multi-shot/shower hack + koxp priest can do to trolls or golems, I've seen a moderately equipped archer getting wailed on by 3 troll warriors or up to 4 golems and still come out alive.[/b]

omg... case and point...

Kik0

Yeah, the bastards can be hard to kill... Just makes it more satisfying when you manage it though, then 4 stone em a couple of times >.>

Milkshaker

I think you guys who say that an archer who gets to level 55 in one day are on crack. And anyone who levels on Berserkers in a legit party is not getting the rate that we are talking about. I have been in a Troll Berserker party on Gold Premium and its not terrific.

Troll Captains... are you completely insane? Even if you could kill them fast enough to perpetrate leveling, there are only 3 per server and they have a slow respawn. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Reminder: My point was that any archer that is leveling outside the realm of possibility should be banned and the account deleted. Thats all.

SuperkakosO_0

there are many topics against hacks etc...but the problem is does K2 read them or get a warning of them..cause for 3 years i play this game i dont see anything result

iwishicoulddupe

You ppl pay for this game and cry about koxp lol
    im not a person who would like to kill "monsters" one by one or aoe:0 its childish or whatever kosp everywhere so why not to use it???????????
    no no im legit i will lost 912846912846 hours killing mobs and wasting time.
    PPL grow up kosp should be legal , at least everyone would have same level
    duping should be bannable!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by iwishicoulddupe
    im not a person who would like to kill "monsters" one by one or aoe:0 its childish or whatever kosp everywhere so why not to use it???????????
    What is childish is wanting something immediately even though you know you did not earn it nor do you deserve it. A prime difference between an adult and a child is that an adult recognizes and acknowledges that everything has its cost but is potentially achieveable given the proper amount of effort and work. Children just want, and nothing more.

Default .

ima tell you this

half a year ago i saw a macroer using koxp for shower hax in luferson, i tried to lure on him lamiros, and trolls, he pwned them fast, 2-3 days later he was showering golems, ffs, shower golmes, they died on 5 hits, and shower hax allowed him to shoot every 1 sec or less, thats y i used my noob char, asked him to invite me for lvl, since i was chicken, his exp would raise, then i used my last and only TS (transf scroll) and tp'ed him in the middle of giant golems, u know what happened? he disbanded me, and using pot hax he cleared the spot, then he did giant instead of golems
    he lvled up from 55 to 70 in 3 weeks, u think thats fair? thats y he got banned 1 month later
    3 weeks!, 3 weeks! i've been lvl 62 for half a year since i dont like to exp, exp is shitty, i cant get 15k exp every 5 seconds like he did, if he macroed 24/7, thats like 200+m exp per day, with auto loot, auto pot, auto repair and shit like that

i wish we had DM's in luferson to lure on them, that'd be funny =)

p.s. omw for lvl 63 on next xmas event

iwishicoulddupe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwishicoulddupe
    What is childish is wanting something immediately even though you know you did not earn it nor do you deserve it. A prime difference between an adult and a child is that an adult recognizes and acknowledges that everything has its cost but is potentially achieveable given the proper amount of effort and work. Children just want, and nothing more.[/b]
    Play in games is childish and if you think that usink koxp is easy and you will make your level immediately you r wrong
    Not Koxp ruined this game but dupers and hackers

Jubilex

iwishicoulddupe... normaly i wouldn't say this but your a moron

Yun & milkshake are spot on.....i've been playing in Manes since it opened and the entire server is a disgrace. Koxp is everywhere even after 20 or more people are banned each day for TOS violation I could still find koxpers within 5 minutes. I played archer in Dies for most of my chars lvl's but in Manes 95% of archers use koxp...actually i've never seen so many archers on a server. Its not just the rate at which ppl are lvling that worries me but also the wealth being generated, go to goblin village or the first 3 lvl's of the abyss (where the koxpers sit in the wall so you cant kill them) see how much wealth they accumulate over a 24hr period. Theres already someone in Manes selling 300mil for $120usd on ebay, imagine if he was creating that kind of wealth every couple of days. I'm told by CS they are aware of the problem & are looking into it, truth is they need to do more than look....Manes needs to be obliterated. Only today I got into an apos party (one of the few rare occasions) and after 15min realized the priest was using koxp..rebuffing before you even had a chance to ask for it so at a sacrifice to myself I disbanded, but who was the loser in that situation...I was. In short if you see a koxper lure on them, kill them, do whatevers necessary to let them know it wont be tolerated by legit ppl.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by iwishicoulddupe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iwishicoulddupe)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwishicoulddupe

What is childish is wanting something immediately even though you know you did not earn it nor do you deserve it. A prime difference between an adult and a child is that an adult recognizes and acknowledges that everything has its cost but is potentially achieveable given the proper amount of effort and work. Children just want, and nothing more.
    Play in games is childish and if you think that usink koxp is easy and you will make your level immediately you r wrong
    Not Koxp ruined this game but dupers and hackers[/b]
    Lol, so now you're going to argue that playing games is childish? It's a hobby, like fishing or reading or hiking. The maturity level of the hobbyist has nothing to do with his choice of hobby. I happen to like interactive entertainment that is hooked into technology because A) T.V. bores the shit out of me and B) I've been raised with electronics all over my house my entire life. I'm even in school for a career in the Information Sciences as a result.

Haxium

Originally posted by iwishicoulddupe
    Ill change some words :

You ppl pay for this game and cry about dupe lol
    im not a person who would like to kill "monsters" in 5 minute with 20 skill:0 its childish or whatever dupe everywhere so why not to do it???????????
    no no im legit i will lost 912846912846 hours killing mobs and wasting time instead of oneshottin those with baba items.
    PPL grow up dupe should be legal , at least everyone would have same gear
    macro should be bannable!

Dupe/macro = same cheat.

RingWraith

When i lvled to 70 i did 68-69 in 4 days 69-70 in 5-6 days, And i hardcored it, so i doubt u can do 60-70 without macro in that time.

You can always pull a bidas i guess.

I know an archer who leveled almost 24/7 checking every 2 hours if his macro was still running ....

He started from lvl 1 , and it tooks him 1month ( 30days) to reach 65, and he was using +3 uniques and +8 iron bow .... so probably it would take him 20more days to reach 70 ...

So in 14days thats impossible ...

nfw

my comp is on 24/7 macroing

the forum lol

SuperkakosO_0

i will repeat my words once again,if k2 doesnt worry about koxps or dupes and shits why we talk about that these are problems which exist long ago that means k2 doesnt give a shit go go go go pay for premium -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123