Hey people!

This is a discussion on Hey people! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey just wondering why I cant post in the KnightOnline Beramus Marketplace forum... I've been a member for quite a ...
Page: 1

tiger529

Default Hey people!

Hey just wondering why I cant post in the KnightOnline Beramus Marketplace forum... I've been a member for quite a few months and I still don't have permission??? How can I fix this? No moderators seem to reply to my PM

need 50 posts to post in market place.... doesnt matter how long u been a member

seems pretty stupid, ive been a member here for like 3 years and i now i cant post in the marketplace?

tiger529

Yeah i think its kinda dumb myself... I guess i'll be doing lots of friendly conversing! lol thanks for the input

just tell ur firend to make a topic for ya and you can post a reply with what ya need ..

just post at topics =p or cant post there is rule : (

danifilth

Quote Originally Posted by tiger529 View Post
    Hey just wondering why I cant post in the KnightOnline Beramus Marketplace forum... I've been a member for quite a few months and I still don't have permission??? How can I fix this? No moderators seem to reply to my PM

I have the same problem, but i agree with this rule, so many scammers running around

just post at movies and tell what u think about it ... u can easly get 50 post so can post on market section... but plz don't rezz topics :G

tiger529

Quote Originally Posted by ORhPositive View Post
    just post at movies and tell what u think about it ... u can easly get 50 post so can post on market section... but plz don't rezz topics :G
    Lol yeah i kinda picked up on that. Thanks for the input guys.