Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

hey razor

This is a discussion on hey razor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn dude, when you 2 gonna meet up and fuck? This guy got a mad crush on you....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Damn dude, when you 2 gonna meet up and fuck? This guy got a mad crush on you.

@dasinister I hope you get banned here from all future. You are such a fucking scammer kid.

Banned Regular Member

Huge scammer, can vouch for that.

Little viking Senior Member

The amount of curse words in 1 sentence is actually impressive.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

ooh juicy

Probation Senior Member

I make more then all of you making videos on youtube with my sponsors. Non of you will ever have the success i have playing any game. Razor is such a little bitch ass fag saying i scammed his friend mirage. Get mirage and me on discord and lets get this cleared up??? I've never even played with your bitch ass friends ever. Oh and reeses?? You are banned from this forum. You scammed alot of people out of server files and sell them like you created them. You are ban evading. Its clear this forum is corrupt. The mods no longer give a shit about anything. Razor is on his little power trip becaus he is a worthless broke ass pile of shit piss bottle gamer boy who is also a fucking fag to top it off. Get clapped bitch, Ill slap you with a quickness. Little bitch ass fags.

P.s IgetownedI Post the chargeback i did to you. Also post any kind of proof i ever charged back anyone or any server owner. You claimed i did it alot yet i had many server owners vouch that you are a little bitch lying ass fag. good one kid

Lets get down to the truth. Most of you hate on me because when you join our clans and play with my squad you get called out because you are 100% trash ass. You get kicked or cussed out because you have the pvp IQ of a fucking worm in moradon. Its tough out here, I get it. cheers

iii

Hes still mad.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I make more then all of you making videos on youtube with my sponsors. Non of you will ever have the success i have playing any game. Razor is such a little bitch ass fag saying i scammed his friend mirage. Get mirage and me on discord and lets get this cleared up??? I've never even played with your bitch ass friends ever. Oh and reeses?? You are banned from this forum. You scammed alot of people out of server files and sell them like you created them. You are ban evading. Its clear this forum is corrupt. The mods no longer give a shit about anything. Razor is on his little power trip becaus he is a worthless broke ass pile of shit piss bottle gamer boy who is also a fucking fag to top it off. Get clapped bitch, Ill slap you with a quickness. Little bitch ass fags.

P.s IgetownedI Post the chargeback i did to you. Also post any kind of proof i ever charged back anyone or any server owner. You claimed i did it alot yet i had many server owners vouch that you are a little bitch lying ass fag. good one kid

Lets get down to the truth. Most of you hate on me because when you join our clans and play with my squad you get called out because you are 100% trash ass. You get kicked or cussed out because you have the pvp IQ of a fucking worm in moradon. Its tough out here, I get it. cheers
    Why are you such a virgin?

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses View Post
    Why are you such a virgin?
    Calm down little billy, Would you like me to respond with me telling you how much pussy i get? Would that make me more of a man? NO. Its none of your business.
    I will say that you should have never dipped your stick and planted your seed in that fat chick bro. Your kid looks like he has downs with his crossed eyes and weird shaped head. I know its not funny to joke about such things but honestly you are the one who made a choice to not pull out
    knowing damn well your genetic makeup is fucking trash ass. Your DNA is like infected Semen from a septic tank man. Why would you even bring a child into this world when you are a complete failure in life? Damn its tuff out here boyz.

ps. Your mom should have swallowed

I honestly dont give a shit if i get banned on this forum. I was falsely accused by razor because he is a jealous fucking fag. If i did something wrong why didnt your fucking retarded cum sucking piss bottle bitch boy fag mirage come and make a post about me??? why did you do it for him? why is it that i posted all proof in which backs up my story??? why is it all server owners said that the people hating me were lying?? jesus christ suck my fucking dick you little bitch corrupt mother fucker. This forum is fucking dead. The mods dont give a shit about anything and razor disabled my savage account because he wanted 2. goodjob buddy. I dont even care. I post the truth about servers. I Say shit how it is. Corrupt ass little bitch. Post some proof with mirage! Lets chat it out on discord dude. Mirage knows my voice right? Lets do this little bitch. Lets bring all the haters with. You are a lying ass pile of shit mod and you need to be removed from this forum.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah HAHA WOw!

quality content 2019

keep it up.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    quality content 2019

keep it up.
    Full fucking SEND

I Am surprised how mature KO4life has become, so far no one took the bait. It seems (almost) everyone grew up.

Well you did scam me for 20$ on RuneScape? It’s not a big deal it was only 20 bucks, but you still scammed me! So I wouldn’t be surprised if you scammed this person too lol
    razor likes this.

Probation Senior Member

wow! goodjob razor. Lmfao

Probation Senior Member

Wonder how many people it takes to shut down this corrupt forum? 100,000?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast