Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey what the**** ...only on olympia?

This is a discussion on Hey what the**** ...only on olympia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Speed hacks only in ardream? Is it like an ardream only bug? I haven't seen it on Ronark CZ *Yet*[/b] ...
Page: 2

LordLothar

Speed hacks only in ardream? Is it like an ardream only bug? I haven't seen it on Ronark CZ *Yet*[/b]
    Well u see, if a 59 speed hacks and gets banned its not a hard a loss as a 60+ getting banned.

Banned

lol point well taken ^_^

traX

NaidenZ

people use "koxp" more often in adream since isn't a big deal if they get ban because lvl 59 is easy to get unless they have nice items xd

Banned

Same on girakon,tried dcz on a friend's char ...... ridiculous speed hacking through and through.

LordLothar

I hope the GMs do smth.. its getting out of hand in olympia..

Banned

Wanna see me be psychic? Watch me for-see the future!!!!

Ready? Okay here goes....

I can see in the near future, people will actually be able to dupe items!!!! But that's not it!! They will be able to fire arrows with daggers equipped!!!! Soon ppl can auto-loot...with no pet!!! And people will be able to run at 3 times the speed!!!!

After this, the GB's in the market will skyrocket causing prices to rise again! All of the old school GG players will bitch and complain and leave messages on the official Knightonlineworld forum saying they will never buy premium again!!! ....only to buy bronze cause they cant stand not being able to log in.

The KO4life market will be flooded with ppl selling out and quitting, and the cheaters/scammers section will fill up with ppl taking advantage of the times.

After 5 or 6 months of this chaos, "Gamers First" will see this unstable mayhem and release a new patch, claiming the game is "BIGGER AND BETTER THEN BEFORE!!!"

...then it will calm again. And thus, history repeats itself once again.

***Feel free to refer back to this post in about 6 months to tell me how damn good I am at seeing the future.

muahahah xD...hilarious!...and sadly true -.-

:/

LordLothar

Wanna see me be psychic? Watch me for-see the future!!!!

Ready? Okay here goes....

I can see in the near future, people will actually be able to dupe items!!!! But that's not it!! They will be able to fire arrows with daggers equipped!!!! Soon ppl can auto-loot...with no pet!!! And people will be able to run at 3 times the speed!!!!

After this, the GB's in the market will skyrocket causing prices to rise again! All of the old school GG players will bitch and complain and leave messages on the official Knightonlineworld forum saying they will never buy premium again!!! ....only to buy bronze cause they cant stand not being able to log in.

The KO4life market will be flooded with ppl selling out and quitting, and the cheaters/scammers section will fill up with ppl taking advantage of the times.

After 5 or 6 months of this chaos, "Gamers First" will see this unstable mayhem and release a new patch, claiming the game is "BIGGER AND BETTER THEN BEFORE!!!"

...then it will calm again. And thus, history repeats itself once again.

***Feel free to refer back to this post in about 6 months to tell me how damn good I am at seeing the future.[/b]
    o.O

Banned

The Dupe Thing WON'T Work Anymore!

Banned

lmfao :lol:

lez

dupe wont come back, and even if it does it wont be for stackable items cause of so many limitations to it. So if it does come back, it will be for non stackable items... then prices will drop even further, legit ppl will be screwed cause they're gonna sell their hard earned stuff for less while some idiots out there are duping theirs and selling even cheaper. Servers will get fked until k2 figures out some way to fix it, but wont be able to delete the dupes so servers will get flooded with good gear --- > more likely scenario imo

Gaby159

Returned to ardream this morning...here the new stats:
    Rogue:1/2
    mage:1/6
    priest bp: 7/8
    priest int: 1/2
    warrior:1/2

FUNNY GAME :P

And its sure a day dupe will come back

dupe wont come back, and even if it does it wont be for stackable items cause of so many limitations to it. So if it does come back, it will be for non stackable items... then prices will drop even further[/b]
    gold bars arent stackable... with any kind of dupe prices will rise

LordLothar

Returned to ardream this morning...here the new stats:
    Rogue:1/2
    mage:1/6
    priest bp: 7/8
    priest int: 1/2
    warrior:1/2

FUNNY GAME :P

And its sure a day dupe will come back[/b]
    I went to ardream after maint.. Almost everyone was using speed hack =/

Banned

lol k2 cant eaven change the speed tbl to serverside xD ?

wallhack,spammable cs and speedhack comed to the game after the new mora patch if im right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast