Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey what the**** ...only on olympia?

This is a discussion on Hey what the**** ...only on olympia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gold bars arent stackable... with any kind of dupe prices will rise [/b] true... but it wont be the same ...
Page: 3

lez

gold bars arent stackable... with any kind of dupe prices will rise [/b]
    true... but it wont be the same as bus duping.. and thats only if dupe actullay does come back :P

unsolved_mystery

SOLUTION:
    EVERYONE go download the speedhack, then it will just be normal speed.

Gaby159

SOLUTION:
    EVERYONE go download the speedhack, then it will just be normal speed.[/b]
    So u are already using it...

LordLothar

Check this out.. this guy using speed hack in his vid
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2-XmIbUUCIE at 2min 15secs

joshy3

ardream should be disabled, that'll fix the problem.[/b]
    No more dcz = more noobs for assult nubby to kill

ArminVanBuuren

lol k2 cant eaven change the speed tbl to serverside xD ?

wallhack,spammable cs and speedhack came back to the game after the new mora patch if im right.[/b]
    Actually, I've seen people wallhacking and speedhacking since DLW was up to lvl 50 only.

See it like this...at least you are not being arrow showered from 50 miles away failsafe as we used to :P

Banned

Actually, I've seen people wallhacking and speedhacking since DLW was up to lvl 50 only.

See it like this...at least you are not being arrow showered from 50 miles away failsafe as we used to :P[/b]

soon enough baba, soon enough.

its already in ronark...around 7.30pm gmt+8...dunno these ss can prove sumthin or not.

**look at party leader H4k4Ns

*no flame

Banned

lol not rly sure what these pictures are showing. Bottom line, we've all seen the speed hack in action. KOXP in walls to kill isloon. blah blah blah...we've all seen it before, all i'm saying, is it's here and it's here to stay. Dont expect any1 at "gamers first" to do anything about it. I've posted a topic here showing the steps I went through to get a player banned for speed hacking. Had gold premi and submitted 4 tickets, 2 with KCS files, and uploaded 2 with video evidence recorded with Fraps. Spoke with a GM twice too. This was about 3 months ago and the person I reported is still running around at Mach III in ardream.

I suppose it's not rly their responsibility to fix the bug, it's technically X-traps, but it's still their responsibility to find a anti-hack capable of stopping this type of shit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123