Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SkyHunter
  • 1 Post By ilterates

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry I've been posting a few topics like these, but now that there's only 1 day left till the steam ...
Page: 1

Default Hi

Sorry I've been posting a few topics like these, but now that there's only 1 day left till the steam server and I'm still undecided, I would appreciate some help, and I had a few questions; (All of which are just to help me decide if I want to go Mage or Rogue)

1) Between a mage, archer and assassin, which is the easiest to level? are mage aoe parties still common, or naw?

2) Haven't PvP'd in a while, are there any english mage / archer parties, or are those parties / clans all turkish?

3) I know this game is expensive now, but I'm 16, so no money to spend on this game. Are archers / assassins that much more expensive than mages, even in a brand new server?

4) which class can farm the easiest out of the three?

5) which class do you prefer? :P

oh and a miscellaneous question, do uruk hai's drop Iron Bows +3 now? someone told me they do...

Banned Senior Member

Archer or Mage if you are not going to spend money on the game. IMO Archer would be your best bet because you don't need uber gear to be useful in PvP as an Archer. Also, leveling and farming is pretty simple as an Archer because there are 24/7 archer EXP spots all over the different maps.

Archer is cheap ans very easy to xp. U can reach lvl80 easy on luferson or emc. But mage is the cheaper char to gear!

Back in my days, no one played archers... Did they get better? I've always thought archer was pretty cool but no one seemed to play it

Are archers strong if you spend the money on them? Because that'd make them useful with little money spent, a lot of money spent, good at xp and farm, perfect for OP :P

Awesome, thanks so much for the help so far, guys!

How are archers as solo classes btw? Specifically against the monsters you need to kill for quests? Do they have higher, lower or the same single target damage as mages? (With quest gear, for xping lol)

Banned Senior Member

Archers are an awesome solo class when they are well geared. From my understanding they fixed Arrow Shower Combo which is what made them so powerful to begin with. If you can master the Arrow Shower/Multi Shot combo then you can beat any class that is equally geared IMO.

Razor can chime in on this. He's the Archer God.

I remember back in the old days of c-west only Scotty played archer haha

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    He's the Archer God.

Any class, archer god, can confirm.
    Kano and ilterates like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

Any class, archer god, can confirm.
    I'm pretty dumb with sarcasm, r u saying sin > Archer? Lol

i think the dead guy is an archer lol

sin is expensive in old servers but idk about new ones tbh

honestly it sucks how players can pay for genie, which is pretty much a k0xp, but others can even use like msn glitch haha

hows the archer's single target damage? compared to mages?

i gues the good thing about archers is that i can reskill to sin whenever, too

In my opinion archer has the single best single target damage. That doesn't mean in a boss event you can beat a sin with isi or felankor drop. For solo farming purposes I'd go for archer. In a group mage farming is better I believe.
    Coldwind likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    i think the dead guy is an archer lol

sin is expensive in old servers but idk about new ones tbh

honestly it sucks how players can pay for genie, which is pretty much a k0xp, but others can even use like msn glitch haha
    i think the dead guy is damny god archer called razor

o sht, i thought razor quit long ago lol

it appears archer may be the best class for ya, because, as you said, you can reskill to sin whenever

also, if you're not buying genie / prem / sw pots, archer is prolly better

yeah i'm not gunna be using any money at all, mostly because I can't haha

thansk so much for the help, guys! would appreciate a few more opinions though, i wanna go into the steam server with no regrets haha

also, is msn glitch bannable? i heard some people long ago say it wasnt but idk if that's true.