Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan (pstttt dont tell him what he is gonna meet. rolf. watch him getting mad n unistall ...
Page: 2

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by tolgahan
    (pstttt dont tell him what he is gonna meet. rolf. watch him getting mad n unistall ko)
    this is a wonderful game.Play in Cypher. its the most legit server
    rolf
    after 4 weeks tell us if u liked it.
    :lol:
    I have been reading the forums the last hour or so and i have observed that cypher is a the worst server...People say alot of hackers and dupers(w/e those are lol)
    So you can stfu tolgahan you fking harry butt licking ball sac :angry:

DivinedLeader

bann pls ^^

tolgahan

it could be great to see a new racist getting mad .
    This game makes ppl racist
    lol
    he should learn Turkish first.
    i think K2 should add a turkish test for registration :lol:
    thats what u ganno meet.
    "hey server i am here"
    -stfu , sus a.q, who the hell are u? , a.q get lost, ooo wellcome bro ytem pls,i fak ur mom all family dogs cats
    "wtf. no they are not talking me. ok i want to see some action"
    "hmm that monster looks easy.Come here baby!. 'joins a party' 'sees ~a.qs'"
    -sie ,party plsss, aga plsss,coins a.q,
    'someone KSs him'
    "man dont attack my monster"
    -ne var a.q, sie Lan, KSSSSSSSSSSs,
    "wtf is going on here? am i in iraq. Wtf are they talking about.i cant understand them"
    "hey ppl"
    "Good! someone knows english.Hey man.W r u from? .. .. ... . .
    "ok lets play together . ty so much"
    the day when he is 55
    "hmm i want to see CZ"
    -sw pls . aga nolurrrrrrrrrrr. can u sw me? , CURE A.QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    "FUCK YOUUUUUU. GET LOST. LEAVE ME ALONE."
    after 65
    "u r my first friend in Gm.U helped me so much n i ll let u play my char"
    -can i play ?
    "sure"

after a week
    "Stupid turk leave me alone . the party is full ......I hate this server"
    after a day

incorrect password
    "OMG O.o" logins another char n pm his char.'
    'Who are u? '
    -ur friend. lol i wont give ur char back. ty so much.
    "u r the only 1 friend that i have in this game n not turk!"
    -who cares
    FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu
    i HATE THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    FUCK TURKSSSsss.I HATE THEMMMMMMMMMMMM

lol
    hmm i can see the future !

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I apologize for my comment about you, but could you try to be a little more helpful instead of telling me to go to the worst server :P

tolgan stop being a deuche <_< he just needs help and all u did was spam.

If I were you.. ehh... "nigga", I would go pathos. The other servers have to many high lvls. I would go pathos then when logos is relesed start fresh there cause new servers are better to start on, and by then you should have gained some game experience.

Just make sure to not go ares/diez... to many high lvls its hard to start fresh there.

Banned

Default Re: Hi

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    Hello just found Knight Online. Downloading right now. I plan on being a regular on this site. Ummm. I see there r like 7 or so servers..Which server should I come 2?
    how did you find this site if its your first time playing Ko :blink:

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Default Re: Hi

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    Hello just found Knight Online. Downloading right now. I plan on being a regular on this site. Ummm. I see there r like 7 or so servers..Which server should I come 2?
    how did you find this site if its your first time playing Ko :blink:[/b]
    Searched the Internet..Always good to find a forum about a game before you start to play and this was the 1st one that I clicked on.

tolgahan

vacant i helped him.I tried to show him what he is gonna see ... help is allways help not spam . lol
    nigga all servers are the same .i mean ppl. sure items and lvls are different in each servers but ppl are %100 the same.
    before u play game u will start to meet ppl.thats why i wanted to show something about it .
    in server list from ares to pathos , they are in the list for date turn. ares is the first server. so ares has the highes lvl % with cypher.cypher coz gms dont care cypher.its not hard to lvl by koxp.
    u start a new server like pathos.
    AND DONT TRUST ANYBODY. NEVER!!!!!. ok? remember this DONT TRUST ANYBODY

anddddd servers are full of turks. Ko is very popular game in turkiye.It will be hard to understand them.
    u will see these word offen
    s.a =slm = mrb : Hi
    a.s = hi to hi. i mean if someone says s.a u say a.s (but dont say it coz they will think u r turk n go on talking in turkish)
    aga = kardes :bro
    baba: dude ,man,
    ok?

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Thx very much help...
    What I've have learned so far....
    Ares+Diez have lots of high lvls
    Cyper sux because of lots of marcroers
    Pathos seems to be best server to start on
    "Dont Trust Anybody"
    Seems to be alot of Turkish people that play
    And the download takes a long ass time.(started 2 hours ago)...9hr 15min (87.4MB of 445MB Copied)
    Taking forever.

dont play this game, you will not enjoy it. 90% of the server are turks who are quite uneducated and dont know english. About 2 years ago when USKO started it was played by americans and europeans who could all speak english, so communication was fine. Because it is a free game it attracts lots of turkish players who basically flooded all the servers with cheats etc. There is no point to an RPG where you cannot communicate, so go play WoW.

And tolgahan stop playing the racist card, its getting a bit tiresome.

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I have already got 22% which has taken 2 and half hours already i think i will give it a chance. I might like it you never know right?

wraith86

this is a great game ran by a HORRIBLE company. be ready to be frauded out of your money if you plan on buying/trying to buy premium. K2(the company) is known for stealing players money and disobeying there own rules. they usually try to help out the turkish users more than the american ones so if you play this game your in for a ride. if you can stand K2 stealing your money and lying to you and cheaters at almost every leveling spot youll run into along with the PK zones so its hard to get kills then you might be able to enjoy the game(probably not). if your really looking to play try ares/diez mainly because thats where most of the oldschool players play (english speaking) rather than the new servers which turkish cheaters get high level and run the server. the only thing this game has going for it is PVP which is dying out due to cheaters.

wello

Originally posted by wraith86
    this is a great game ran by a HORRIBLE company
    i think this sums it up, dont play the game

tolgahan

Thx very much help...
    What I've have learned so far....
    Ares+Diez have lots of high lvls
    Cyper sux because of lots of marcroers
    Pathos seems to be best server to start on
    "Dont Trust Anybody"
    And the download takes a long ass time.(started 2 hours ago)...9hr 15min (87.4MB of 445MB Copied)
    Taking forever.
    hmm lets PS here. if i delete these that will we good. errr some more. yes thats it

"Dont Trust Anybody"
    lol u are started to be racist already
    jk. :wub:
    i knew u didnt mean it but turks are the %90 of this game.and % 60 turks are litle kids.They are fucking game.Kids dont respect others. olders ones try to hack others.Others who are the %10 of this game errrrr dunno well but as i said before dont trust anybody. %80 of this game are cheater ppl.Others dont cheat like turks coz they take this game very serious.
    i even saw these post ...
    " A SS shows a pm:
    party pls
    sorry full
    i fak ur mom dad sister . a.q
    and the post owner says
    i dont like turkiye . i am scared of visiting there. do kids swear at me when they see me?"
    lol this just a game and try to have fun.
    i am not sending msgs to others or meaning something.i am just tring the "truth"s of this game.

btw where are u from?

lol zero stfu.as a racist u dont talk about racists. i am tring show the game before he plays.if someone is really racist i give his answer but as said before i like having fun with the mad ppl n kiding about turks or them."edit" :so i am not tring defend turks or something like it nowHe will see these all.i am tring to help him to has a wide screen .Ppl are playing this game very seriously.I am tring to help him to play this game like a game , have fun and dont care.

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I am from U.S....
    More questions:
    K there are rogues,warriors,priests,and mages!
    I want a character that is fun to be but is good and doesn't cost alot to buy weapons for.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast