Issue resolved! ty seby for helping us sort this problem out.

This is a discussion on Issue resolved! ty seby for helping us sort this problem out. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, So get this , this guy is slow as can be in the head i hope some people aren't ...
Page: 1

Corndog22

Ok, So get this , this guy is slow as can be in the head i hope some people aren't as retarded as this guy were all just sitting here laughing at him. Ok so heres what happend my friend bought an acc from this guy named gharghar or something like that so sebby pms virtmeister when he was suposed to pm my other friend were all on vent so my friend that bought the acc tells virt to tell him he had no problems buying from ghar ghar because he didn't have any problems so virt tells him that no he probly won't scam you because he has done a trade with my friend and it went smooth , so he gets scammed by ghar ghar and is now calling virtmeister a scammer..... I dont know what is wrong with this guy but he is seriously retarded .... Is this story unclear or something to the point where he doesn't get it ....Rofl the funny thing is he says hes doing this because his brother is in a wheel chair..... which is very rediculous because he still put him on scammer list i get a kick out of this.

Mosh Pit

Wow....and why would anyone do that for a bro in a wheel chair? I should slap him...unless thats not the whole story.

Corndog22

Yes its the whole story i heard the whole thing i was sitting there.

so its what you think you heard?

and why would he do it for his bro in a wheelchair? maybe because he was in an accident and is gonna be in that wheelchair for some time and needs something to keep him occupied... so how does stfu you dont know the whole story sound asshole, you obviously are one selfish prick if you wouldnt help your bro

:seby666:

asdasddasads how hilarious was the msn conversation we had , entertained me for at least half an hour, all i have to say is when you don't know some one as well as u think just say so and now i must go to work no time to lose for stupid e-fights i got to make a living too u know.
    btw my nick is seby666 only a few ppl can call me seby btw are you virt's attorney or what ? :lol: call him to defend himself instead of sending random turks on the forum (weren't they ip banned? :/ )

Corndog22

I don't care what really happend with the wheel chair noone has the right to act like a selfish peace of shit towards other people because of what may happend to there legs. Thats low even for a cripple. I dont care about that , Is what I care about is the fact that he is making a false acusation he is making toward virtmeister he should blame this on GharGhar and not Virt.

O and btw seby Another false acusation Virt has never had a ko4life acc in his life and if you think hes ip banned he'll make 1 up right now.

Psy

Wow. My brother's dick got bitten off so i'll scam you to pay for his operation. Do you believe that?

Virt

This is Virtmeister writing in response to seby666. I am probably old enough to be your Dad, and your accusations are childish as hell. I have known Hopper since I started playing this game, and I knew that he purchased KxCSolid from the dude you had a problem with -> ghagar16. I knew that Hopper did not have a problem with the transaction with this guy and told you through pm that Hopper was on vent and he told me he didn't have problems with ghagar16. YOU were the one who kept pm'ing me in game and asking me about this.

For you to tarnish my name is uncalled for. I have not posted on here, nor been a member because I only come on here to check np's, and have never had to deal with someone that trys to change a story around to his own benefit.

If you continue to slander me, I will contact KO personally and make sure this matter is taken care of. I have always helped all of my friends on KO and have NEVER scammed anyone, nor helped someone else scam a person. This game is to have fun, not to put up with garbage like this.

Just because you are high level doesn't give you the right to come on here and flame people. I explained to you in pm in-game and told you I didn't know why you were putting me in the middle of all of this and you said "sorry man" so I figured you understood....and you are going to criticize me on someone else's actions and post me in ko forums as a scammer?!

So, I want to know why your brother in a wheel-chair and this guy that scammed you has anything to do with me in the first place.

Well, now get a life cuz I haven't scammed anyone and don't plan to in the future....and btw I am not from Turkey. I served in the U.S. Army. How bout you? What a joke...

:seby666:

First of all thank you for coming personally instead of talking to your little minions i would have been glad to sort it out with you.

I see u knew hopper for a long time and u just spoke for him when u told me the guy was trustable,next time ill read more carefully.

No your threats do not even scare me since k2 doesnt give a fuck about their customers and it won't be taken care of since i have my contacts i won't be touched and i am selling have had enough of all the troubles the game has caused.

I think it is true maybe u wouldnt lower yourself to the level of scamming a crappy iron bow +7 since you are pretty good at knight online and a known player also with great items, it's true i said sorry in game already and i have just forgotten about the comment on the bottom of my signature it will be taken care of as i speak , just the msn conversation reminded me of it.

I did understand since i seen u have lost something much bigger than what i lost it doesn't even compare and i feel for you.

So, my brother is in a wheelchair because of a scooter incident that occurred because in italy no one gives a fuck about street rules , they even ran and he couldn't see the number plate, I don't know how your name came up i can vaguely remember he said to pm you for reference.

Since you were an ex soldier Sir , I do have a life i have 3 jobs 2 casual ones and 1 part time so thats a pretty hard life to earn my wage i get only sunday off.
    Never said u were a turk ( was talking about the idiot on msn ) No guys , protecting him won't get u any free items since he's a big boy he can defend himself.So get off his back and start fucking farming.

Awaitng for reply Seby666

Corndog22

This isue has been resloved , and i think seby for finally understanding .