Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I need your help, we have a chance

This is a discussion on I need your help, we have a chance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all !! Many of you should remember that in the last few weeks came out many +9s and +10s ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hello all !!

Many of you should remember that in the last few weeks came out many +9s and +10s items in every server, i saw also tons of complaint topics about these new shit in servers.

I tried start a "war" against all this, i asked to Manes players to send tickets, to talk with GM, to post everywhere this shit.. I asked help to the clan leaders of the best clans in manes and we all did a nice protest.

Few days ago i got a nice news... A friend involved with me in this protest got finally the msn contact of one GM in manes, this GM really want help we, so he gave we a email/msn adress for keep him updated about this situation.

I talked with him yesterday and i have informed him about everything i know...

He need know few more thing before start do something... Im trying my best for get the info that he need..

I made this topic for ask your help also, we have a chance for change something inside KO, maybe this time something will move in right direction...

worth a try

So everyone that have info about how players get +9 and +10 items should pm me here or add me in Msn and share with me his info for inform then the GM.

I know alredy few turk seller of +9/10 items... I know that someone of them work also in Heav.enF.ire team, i have their msn contact and i know people that bought from them... I know their own website where they get contact and other shit...

There is a rumor about a old GM that got hacked time time ago in Chyper server if i remember right.. well someone can tell me which was his nickname?
    It can help because a idea can be that these people use this account for edit items or upgrade...

If u bought +9 or +10 items by this sellers or u somehow know them well would be nice if u can give me their contact and also the nickname of the chars that they used for the trades in servers...

Well every info is welcome, we must try.

I ask you all to believe me, im not talking for nothing, i have a current GM in my contacts and he really want help.
    I have few friends that can come here and tell you that is true..

Do not ask me the GM contact coz ill never give it out and do not ask me his name.

I wont bullshit story, i need real info and if u have proof is better.

Ko4life mod pls support me and if you have some info help me

Btw this is not for Manes only, and do not share important thing in pubblic, do it in private!

my regards

Banned

GM that was hacked in cpyher was BigBird done by one of the Heaven members, there is a video on youtube I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit: Video was removed because of 3rd party something ...

My bad, video WAS taken out as elucid said. *Edit*
    Good luck.

Banned

thank you!

just need the nickname... he will check if the account of the GM BigBird is still somehow qualified to upgrade/edit items, if yes it will be blocked.

Banned

Good luck mate, gonna support you morally at 100% and even try to do searches!

Peace

Banned

Sorry, 2x post

Banned

good job man hope u get luck on this before all servers full of +10 things

well it would be nice if they caught them and ban em but am scared K2 would do a dumb act and wipe every +9 item in all servers which some of em been legitly

like biforst incident before where they wiped all biforst items

ruenz

well it would be nice if they caught them and ban em but am scared K2 would do a dumb act and wipe every +9 item in all servers which some of em been legitly

like biforst incident before where they wiped all biforst items [/b]
    that would be a perfect result.

+9's arent too bad.....but seeing Heaven and Zogist with +10 - +12 items on Cypher as a result of the trina bug some time ago is just pathetic and lame.

It amazes me that no more than 2 years ago in this game it was nearlly impossible to make a +9 item, now servers are full of them.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

even if i would like to believe ur words...... sry i know k2 and they dont care about what happend.... they had soo much bugs which have been abused and never got solved.

this bifrost item deletin was the only big action against bug abuse in the last 4 years of usko.....

but i wish u good luck with ur try

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

even if i would like to believe ur words...... sry i know k2 and they dont care about what happend.... they had soo much bugs which have been abused and never got solved.

this bifrost item deletin was the only big action against bug abuse in the last 4 years of usko.....
    but i wish u good luck with ur try [/b]
    nope
    there were a massive dupe whipe on 2005 if i am not mistaken, 90% of the +8 items deleted on beramus

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i admire what ur tryin to do dude but lets be honest...the people that bought their +9s and +10 items from..whoever sold to them arent exactly gonna jsut come forward and say "pls delete my avedon +10 no rb that i spent $5000 on"

Banned

Also the guy the hacked BigBird was SexWithSatan from Heaven ... he is named something now not entirely sure though.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Also the guy the hacked BigBird was SexWithSatan from Heaven ... he is named something now not entirely sure though.[/b]
    also bigbird was the gm char of James, former head gm =)

lil_mageskillz

Also the guy the hacked BigBird was SexWithSatan from Heaven ... he is named something now not entirely sure though.[/b]
    nice that u trying to help hope that gm can do somthing about it. also dam that takes skills to hack a gm? :blink:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast