Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi All

This is a discussion on Hi All within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you would have a shitload of gbs. you should have sold em some time ahgo when they were up ...
Page: 2

KalaBunga Senior Member

if you would have a shitload of gbs.

you should have sold em some time ahgo when they were up to 13-14$ each.

the newest weapons got some sickass abilities just lookin the post your insane stats usko topic , Jdizzle mace has a nice effect.

kibal

Chitin shield's are still in the game dropping at a very low rate from isiloon. +6/25 weapon defenses no longer drop as of Beramus being the last server dropping them. Your paper BP defense armors are still worth a lot of money. The annoying little child Max is still here . Best looking cool stuff you could buy is item's for the new cursed weapons, buy them in merchant and then get yourself a cursed weapon and make it +8 and be a god [/b]
    wow rlly? in what serder did he drop a cs? .

On topic , Hi paddy if im not wrong i played with u in edana with my rogue aka IcTuS .The game still being a shit if we talk about bugs , customer support ,cheaters ..etc but i still playing it and i still having fun playing it .

Banned Senior Member

PADDY

ko sux now got nothing els 2 say haha:P

Beast&Harlot

PADDY I REMEMBER YOU :wub: Miss your gooky ass around here

Hi PADDY, you were one of the best mod in ko4life, and i used to watch your videos
    nice to see you around

great to see so many familiar faces

hope life's treating you all well

so it's been a few years since i played last... did they ever re-open the forgotten temple? Did they ever re-introduce chitin shield or dagger defense? is all my BP defense armour that I have sat on my warrior account still worth billions? Did they ever get rid of the annoying little child that you rescue from that worm? What's the best cool looking stuff I could now buy with the millions we still have sat on numerous AHM bank characters? :P[/b]
    just be like i love lev0 and heres a gift for all the nps u donated to ahm back in the days
    priest deff set isnt worth so much anymoore but if its fp its better most ppl go fp/ chitin bp

Hey Everyone,

anybody around that remembers me? Probably not :P

Game up gaming a good while ago, and I must say I would recommend it, but I'm not on to lecture people... after all I don't regret the time I played online games because I enjoyed every minute.

So hows the game going? Any crazy unbelievable changes? +10's on merchants? The ability to fly? Lazer guns? the ability to return to the character select screen when in game? :P

Anyhow, big Hi to those that remember me... and to those that don't...... shame on you!!!! [/b]

I'm sure you don't know me but I remember you in game and out... [spoiler]Grats on getting a real life[/spoiler] "since some might get offended about how i said this ill refrase"-- Grats on bettering your life and dropping the drug addiction called gaming.

Hello Paddy cake.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Hi PADDY, you were one of the best mod in ko4life, and i used to watch your videos[/b]
    Oh yea I still think his "Going down" pk movie is one of the best ko movies so far.
    That video was pretty much the reason I got addicted to the game :lol:

Oh yea I still think his "Going down" pk movie is one of the best ko movies so far.
    That video was pretty much the reason I got addicted to the game :lol:[/b]
    In that case I appologise :lol:

you know fall out boy's label told me I had to put an advert on that video or it would be taken down... and rob zombie and nine inch nails labels forced me to take down my 2 video's with their songs on... damn... I'm amazed they even knew who I was :lol:

Well glad to hear everyone's doing well, even if K2 still are not

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

In that case I appologise :lol:

you know fall out boy's label told me I had to put an advert on that video or it would be taken down... and rob zombie and nine inch nails labels forced me to take down my 2 video's with their songs on... damn... I'm amazed they even knew who I was :lol:

Well glad to hear everyone's doing well, even if K2 still are not[/b]
    It's alright since KO was awesome before ROFD.
    I'm glad I was able to sell my items and character so my wasted time didn't go down the drain :P

Serva

Hey paddy,
    question is, do you remember me?

i've recently tripped myself in downloading this game again and it has taken me over again. How can this game be so addictive???

i remember ur Ant avatar it was rly strangest avatar i seen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12