Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi every1 :D Kaan here

This is a discussion on Hi every1 :D Kaan here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why is it that months down the line, everyone that used to have huge goes at me for criticizing Tez ...
Page: 2

why is it that months down the line, everyone that used to have huge goes at me for criticizing Tez being a cheat... comes out and admits that they knew something else dodgy about him. yet still defended him and flat out lied to everyone else?

you guys really gotta learn how to tell the truth i swear. It gets boring always being right :P

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

YEAH its the truth that felix burnt like 2xrols+2 re+2 blah blah with that anvil bug
    Som1 told me and him in msn convo how it works
    he couldnt talk english so i translated...i thought it wont work so tryed my 2xfoverins...and boooooom with just 2x+0 a +1
    i told that felix but he said: i already did my Rols to +3....i laughed and thought coool kby dupe we can do it 2
    after a time felix dc´d i watched him what he did...no1 other was near anvil
    something succeded and then TheKingOfTheSwing dc´d
    after like 2 mins felix was on and told me: fuck i lost my rols
    .......long story[/b]
    shall we have another go at it? xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Funny how your view of the "truth" changes each time you post. I said my part to this at the time and people comfirmed my story about informing various people at the time.

This is what your 3rd or 4th admition to darkest KO doing now this year alone?

I am sure Claude is very keen to talk to you at the moment Mr Squeeky clean.

Schrotti is you have so much a problem with me why had you asked if you could use my warrior to pk on? Seems pretty 2 faced if you ask me.

Finally note Ali I know you and some of your friend have tried spreading other rumours about me for many months which in it's self is pretty sad. I advise you going back and doing your school work because you wont be able to make a living selling ko items for people forever.

Seriously just grow up.

MeatMaster

why i have to grow up?
    unban my ip pls...paddy or w/e or phantom
    remember old times when i helpt you

I am sure Claude is very keen to talk to you at the moment Mr Squeeky clean.[/b]
    Felix, I have to say that Kaan returned my HB the day after I managed to contact him. Although he, for some reasons unknown to me, blocked me on msn, once I could get in touch with him he returned the HB back to me.

SilentDaemon

hi

3thos

LASTKISS!!!!!!!!!

i've missed you.

MeatMaster

it was just a mistake with claude...i cleaned my msn so every1 got blocked/deleted which i had not a convo in the last 1 month
    so claude got blocked deleted
    i thought he blocked me bcoz he believed ur lies about me...i tryed to pm him ingame but he was never on 2 there:S
    2 days ago madhava invited convo with him...and i told him this too...i gave his hb back w/o even think to keep it
    i m not a scammer....

it was just a mistake with claude...i cleaned my msn so every1 got blocked/deleted which i had not a convo in the last 1 month
    so claude got blocked deleted
    i thought he blocked me bcoz he believed ur lies about me...i tryed to pm him ingame but he was never on 2 there:S
    2 days ago madhava invited convo with him...and i told him this too...i gave his hb back w/o even think to keep it
    i m not a scammer....[/b]
    hey kaan.

and just for tez i saw u talking bad about me
    U bought for 900$ 40.000gbs....i talked with yasam[/b]
    that just made me LOL, I have no reason not to believe that since Tez was always able to pay gbs for anything he wanted and still had thousands leftover. But then again I have no reason to believe it because the the lies you've told in the past and all the shady deals you've done.

Am I reading that right? 40 THOUSAND goldbars? WTF.......?

Havvk

welcome to KO

Thats allot of money... at $5 = 40,000 = 400,000 = $200k+ Atleast

MeatMaster

BFD or w/e i dont even know who you are so i dont give a fuck about you
    but one thing if u tell me i did shady trades or lied just proof it
    open a topic where every1 writes in it which items they bought u wont c 1 item bcoz i only sold gbs....

MeatMaster

there it was easy to sell 40.000 gbs
    look 9999 bes where like 89gbs if i remember right
    u had to sell always 250 to sundries or w/e
    9999 in INN
    9999 1.char
    9999 2.char
    9999 3.char
    so 39996 BES in 1 account thats 23997600000 coins if u sell each in sundries when u r gold premium u got for 1 bes like 600.000coins
    yasam did: he filled all chars
    and then he sent with letters MORE 9999 BUSES
    and imagine 1 char can get like 16 letters?
    All full with 9999bus´s
    Tez managed it rlly good...he told me that he won in 1 week in ebay 1500$ with like 500gbs
    so with just 500gbs he won 600$ and 39.500 stayed
    HE TOLD me to not sell gbs anymore bcoz i would fuck him
    he wanted to sell expensiver imagine 40.000GBS each 5$ thats: 200.000$ just for a game
    thats a porsche cayenne here in germany
    he fuckt me bcoz he wanted win more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast