Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Bigwill666
  • 3 Post By TabbyCat

Summarized feedback of Rise Online

This is a discussion on Summarized feedback of Rise Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To help others guage whether RO is worth playing on official release, i thought it would be useful for those ...
Page: 1

Default Summarized feedback of Rise Online

To help others guage whether RO is worth playing on official release, i thought it would be useful for those of us playing alpha to provide everyone else with some feedback.

Positive:
    - Very active staff. Responding to tickets within hours. Bugs fixed very quickly. Multiple patches being pushed daily
    - We've been promised soulbound items for the top tier gear. I am hoping that this should help with babashoppers
    - PUS will only sell cosmetics and maybe premium/scrolls. No stats on wings, pathos, etc
    - Runes. I love the concept of runes where you can 'enchant' you weapon or armor further with significant customized bonuses (Think gems in WoW)
    - Graphically attractive with a similar style to KO. I personally like this
    - Surprisingly unbuggy for an alpha phase

Negatives:
    - Many people using macros to exp and combo. RO have mentioned though that they are working on an anti macro solution. I'm a little bit skeptical about this, but let's see
    - Quest gear is too strong. It renders many items you pick up during leveling as completely pointless because they aren't worth using or selling (because nobody else cares to use them too..) I hope they just remove these or dramatically nerf
    - Only kill and item drop quests. I feel like they could have improving questing rather than keeping it KO-like

These are my first impressions after playing for a week, i will update this further over time.
    For anyone else providing feedback, please keep it summarized in the format above.
    Decerto and black like this.

I believe it's referred to as the Honeymoon Phase.
    Gerquik91, black and Kallop like this.