Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamm1n

Hi everyone!

This is a discussion on Hi everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone! i am old knight online player. my first server was 2004 ko diez, i have unforgatble memories there. ...
Page: 1

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! i am old knight online player. my first server was 2004 ko diez, i have unforgatble memories there. After long time space i played oldschoolko(adonis) it is also fantastic server. Now looking a another good MYKO server. if you guys any good private server(good active players) suggestion for me i like to hear it.

Save yourself brother,look at old screenshots,videos,browse this forum,but dont play private servers. You will just ruin your old KO memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Save yourself brother,look at old screenshots,videos,browse this forum,but dont play private servers. You will just ruin your old KO memories.
    Firstly ignore this. It's possible to have fun as long as you know what you should expect from a private server these days.

I'm from those servers you mentioned. Yes, they were great. These days however all servers seem to empty out soon after they launch. KO-myko might be worth your time if you can wait for their relaunch. They last around 3-6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Firstly ignore this. It's possible to have fun as long as you know what you should expect from a private server these days.

I'm from those servers you mentioned. Yes, they were great. These days however all servers seem to empty out soon after they launch. KO-myko might be worth your time if you can wait for their relaunch. They last around 3-6 months.
    ty friend for your suggestions, i will be around here time by time i am still looking good MYKO private server speacilly with international communite. i tryed KO-MYKO allready but not interested, cause they cant impress to new players. Maybe i should wait for new KO-MYKO server or another myko server. But nice to see people who has inside the old ko spirit. Hoop see all soon to good myko server!

Hi, im also looking forward to play back Ko again but im not sure what will be the best server for an english speaker. Any suggestion?

hello and welcome to he forum

Nice to meet you! I also really like this forum!

usko is AWfull and steam was good when hellsgarem was alive now im just waiting for a new server on steam (hopefully) dont bother start on cypher ....theres a shit tons of retards there !!

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post

Most people miss the "ignorance" of the playerbase. This days pretty much everyone knows everything. Plus combo programs and shit like that. I wouldn't touch this game ever again.
    Decerto likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Most people miss the "ignorance" of the playerbase. This days pretty much everyone knows everything. Plus combo programs and shit like that. I wouldn't touch this game ever again.
    this is modernization. people will always try to be the best and will do what ever it takes.
    i guess its pretty obvious u won't get that by your signature (from 2006?)... move on :]

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    this is modernization. people will always try to be the best and will do what ever it takes.
    i guess its pretty obvious u won't get that by your signature (from 2006?)... move on :]
    You think modernization = do whatever it takes to be the best ?

Oh boy. People where doing whatever it takes to be the best since day 1. My point is, for the most part, people where still figuring out what that was and for me that's part of the magic involved in KO.

I did move on. Came back when COVID struck my country and was quarantined only to find that what I enjoyed of KO was long gone. Anyone over the age of 15 who is still trying to be the best at KO needs to realize there are much better games/activities to sink their time in. However if you enjoy it now, good for you, knock yourself out with it lol.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    You think modernization = do whatever it takes to be the best ?

Oh boy. People where doing whatever it takes to be the best since day 1. My point is, for the most part, people where still figuring out what that was and for me that's part of the magic involved in KO.

I did move on. Came back when COVID struck my country and was quarantined only to find that what I enjoyed of KO was long gone. Anyone over the age of 15 who is still trying to be the best at KO needs to realize there are much better games/activities to sink their time in. However if you enjoy it now, good for you, knock yourself out with it lol.
    As time continues, and software offers more and more advantage (people now can't play without wtfast for example), people will continue using what technology offers ... furthermore ingame items (i remember people crying about using duration on cp while doing 1 vs 1 lol)