Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90
Like Tree19Likes

Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :)

This is a discussion on Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor private servers! slap yourself for take money and close tomorrow shop, at least NTTGAME let you ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    private servers!
    slap yourself for take money and close tomorrow shop, at least NTTGAME let you know they mugging you

    and sadly yes snipes ive been here for last 2-3 years taking odd breaks with clan from game

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Go Europa, has activity and quite a big english population. Anatolia has alot english players, but the server is just dead... Baba-wise Europa also has the best possibilities.

  3. #18
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Take my advice and stay the fuck away from official servers. Everyone that says otherwise has either :

    1. Babashopped too much that they don't want to quit.

    2. Don't want to leave cuz of friends.

    3. Are in denial and USKO fanboys

    Official servers are dead. They only seem 'active' because of server merges but compared to the population that official used to be its shit.

    But of course if you want to blow like 1-2 grand to start up on there and prob quit in a few months be my guest.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Login's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Around the Earth
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Europe !!!

  5. #20
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Take my advice and stay the fuck away from official servers. Everyone that says otherwise has either :

    1. Babashopped too much that they don't want to quit.

    2. Don't want to leave cuz of friends.

    3. Are in denial and USKO fanboys

    Official servers are dead. They only seem 'active' because of server merges but compared to the population that official used to be its shit.

    But of course if you want to blow like 1-2 grand to start up on there and prob quit in a few months be my guest.
    Idk what's up this guys ass but Europa is super active, it gets inactive around midnight-2am EST. 1) Im free to play 2) I've made just as many new friends since I joined the server/ 3) Liking a game makes you a fanboy? I feel like you haven't actually ever logged onto Europa in the last 6 months lol, because It's poppin.

  6. #21
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    Idk what's up this guys ass but Europa is super active, it gets inactive around midnight-2am EST. 1) Im free to play 2) I've made just as many new friends since I joined the server/ 3) Liking a game makes you a fanboy? I feel like you haven't actually ever logged onto Europa in the last 6 months lol, because It's poppin.
    he runs a private server i think... and i think i called em all "slap yourself for take money and close tomorrow shop"
    but his second point dont want to leave cuz of friends bit silly more like dont want to leave cuz ko too addictive and no one wants to start from 0 every 1-2 months

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Take my advice and stay the fuck away from official servers. Everyone that says otherwise has either :

    1. Babashopped too much that they don't want to quit.

    2. Don't want to leave cuz of friends.

    3. Are in denial and USKO fanboys

    Official servers are dead. They only seem 'active' because of server merges but compared to the population that official used to be its shit.

    But of course if you want to blow like 1-2 grand to start up on there and prob quit in a few months be my guest.
    I agree and disagree with you, Official servers are indeed Dead, but it depends on your timezone. My time has the peak-times of activity in PK, which i really am glad about! Apart of that, outside these times you are as right as you can be and the server(s) are a ghost town. About the ''don't quit because to much baba'', i do believe there are some people that don't want to quit because of that reason. But you forget 1 thing, KO is still KO which has quite alot re-sellers, and selling out potentials so that shouldn't really be the issue. About friends, well i got quite some friends in Anatolia and i enjoy playing with them, but when the time comes that i have to sell out or just quit me and them gotta deal with it. USKO fanboys? I don't think there's even 1 player on USKO right now that is a fanboy of USKO haha. The thing that i like more on official compared to private servers which your server just reminded me is that they close every 4 months if you are lucky, some pop in 2 days. On top of that the good private servers out there at this moment have moneywhore owners, just like USKO once's don't get me wrong on that one. But atleast on USKO you keep what you pay for, in private servers the owner will just wipe out when they have earned enough money.... Still i do play private servers, if they are worth the try.

    (Can't wait for ApexKO)!

  8. #23
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I agree and disagree with you, Official servers are indeed Dead, but it depends on your timezone. My time has the peak-times of activity in PK, which i really am glad about! Apart of that, outside these times you are as right as you can be and the server(s) are a ghost town. About the ''don't quit because to much baba'', i do believe there are some people that don't want to quit because of that reason. But you forget 1 thing, KO is still KO which has quite alot re-sellers, and selling out potentials so that shouldn't really be the issue. About friends, well i got quite some friends in Anatolia and i enjoy playing with them, but when the time comes that i have to sell out or just quit me and them gotta deal with it. USKO fanboys? I don't think there's even 1 player on USKO right now that is a fanboy of USKO haha. The thing that i like more on official compared to private servers which your server just reminded me is that they close every 4 months if you are lucky, some pop in 2 days. On top of that the good private servers out there at this moment have moneywhore owners, just like USKO once's don't get me wrong on that one. But atleast on USKO you keep what you pay for, in private servers the owner will just wipe out when they have earned enough money.... Still i do play private servers, if they are worth the try.

    (Can't wait for ApexKO)!
    Yerp well 4 months is the average life of most servers to be honest. To have a server in the PSKo scene last 4 to 6 months+ is really good in my eyes :P Most die in 2 days to a week.

    And yes, I'll be playing ApexKO probably if I have the time depending when it's launched.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

    But of course if you want to blow like 1-2 grand to start up on there and prob quit in a few months be my guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Yerp well 4 months is the average life of most servers to be honest.
    o.O so you say just don't play? But I want to...I know this game very well and know private servers are the biggest scam ever.
    Adi and WSxMagicians like this.

  10. #25
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    o.O so you say just don't play? But I want to...I know this game very well and know private servers are the biggest scam ever.
    Priv servers are not the biggest scam. Just don't pump money into some of the servers that release and you're fine.

    ApexKO is gonna be releasing in the next few months probably and thats the closest thing to USKO that you'll get.

    Anyway up to you if you wanna play, but have fun spending like 1 to 2 grand to even be decent like I said lol.

  11. #26
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    o.O so you say just don't play? But I want to...I know this game very well and know private servers are the biggest scam ever.
    Considering I haven't spent a dollar on private servers and have been playing them for a good 4-5 years now, I can assure you unless you like spending 100$ on day 1, your money won't go to waste. Smart people have insight on these things and can tell whether a server is worth donating in or not. Paying 40-50$ a month just for playing in USKO is a much bigger scam in my opinion.

    I'm sure you can somehow enjoy USKO if you're willing to spend monwy on KO. I just don't personally see the point considering you can get different awesome KO experinces by playing different kinds of private servers. For free.

  12. #27
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    depends on what kind of "scam" mean private servers to you.

    do you play to have fun? or to build up a nice character that you can sell later (or always come back to)? private server releases are the most fun, with everyone starting from 0 (new server releases were always hype, even in USKO), huge numbers and all of them having a nice time, with better admins because anything's better than officials really.

    you can always sell your stuff there later depending on how popular they are, so how are those a scam? games are played to have fun. if you want to have mediocre fun in a official server with 1-2 english clans to choose filled with randoms at best, lots of unknown overrated players, average player activity or worse, myriads of +9s or higher, bugs and no hope to get support in case something goes south, then go for it.

    playing ko shouldn't be a investment, that's just a excuse for babashoppers that want their thousands of dollars spent to forever persist in official servers... hoping that they don't get hacked of course, because that'd render useless everything they've claimed so far.

    when you go to an amusement park, do you expect to keep the ticket or something in order to exchange it for some goods the next time you go? no, you just go and have fun! nobody will take away from you the good times you had there.

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    depends on what kind of "scam" mean private servers to you.

    do you play to have fun? or to build up a nice character that you can sell later (or always come back to)? private server releases are the most fun, with everyone starting from 0 (new server releases were always hype, even in USKO), huge numbers and all of them having a nice time, with better admins because anything's better than officials really.

    you can always sell your stuff there later depending on how popular they are, so how are those a scam? games are played to have fun. if you want to have mediocre fun in a official server with 1-2 english clans to choose filled with randoms at best, lots of unknown overrated players, average player activity or worse, myriads of +9s or higher, bugs and no hope to get support in case something goes south, then go for it.

    playing ko shouldn't be a investment, that's just a excuse for babashoppers that want their thousands of dollars spent to forever persist in official servers... hoping that they don't get hacked of course, because that'd render useless everything they've claimed so far.

    when you go to an amusement park, do you expect to keep the ticket or something in order to exchange it for some goods the next time you go? no, you just go and have fun! nobody will take away from you the good times you had there.
    As an private and official KO player, you are right at some points for sure about USKO. But in my opinion i have just as much fun in both of em, just in a different way. I don't care i had to spend some money on USKO to build up a nice character which i'll keep as long USKO lasts and always can come back to whenever i want which is a good thing, also the PK is good in USKO whenever it's active and there are still things that keep it fun and nice to play. But i gotta agree, private servers nowadays offer more than USKO does, and we'll see what the future is going to bring us.

  14. #29
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    As an private and official KO player, you are right at some points for sure about USKO. But in my opinion i have just as much fun in both of em, just in a different way. I don't care i had to spend some money on USKO to build up a nice character which i'll keep as long USKO lasts and always can come back to whenever i want which is a good thing, also the PK is good in USKO whenever it's active and there are still things that keep it fun and nice to play. But i gotta agree, private servers nowadays offer more than USKO does, and we'll see what the future is going to bring us.
    but most usko servers are dead

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    but most usko servers are dead
    oh really? wow didn't know that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •