Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90
Like Tree19Likes

Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :)

This is a discussion on Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR oh really? wow didn't know that. He was being nice to you, and you try to ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    oh really? wow didn't know that.
    He was being nice to you, and you try to make Flame war,is that your hobbies ?

  2. #32
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    He was being nice to you, and you try to make Flame war,is that your hobbies ?
    Not gonna waste time on this provocative behavior.

  3. #33
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    oh really? wow didn't know that.
    so.... a dead usko server where you spend lots of $$$.... orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr active psko server with almost no $$$$ wasted?
    bigdudle likes this.

  4. #34
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so.... a dead usko server where you spend lots of $$$.... orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr active psko server with almost no $$$$ wasted?
    As simple as it is: both. But atm there's no psko worth playing, waiting for ApexKO to launch tho.

  5. #35
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Not gonna waste time on this provocative behavior.
    You should tell your self !

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    As an private and official KO player, you are right at some points for sure about USKO. But in my opinion i have just as much fun in both of em, just in a different way. I don't care i had to spend some money on USKO to build up a nice character which i'll keep as long USKO lasts and always can come back to whenever i want which is a good thing, also the PK is good in USKO whenever it's active and there are still things that keep it fun and nice to play. But i gotta agree, private servers nowadays offer more than USKO does, and we'll see what the future is going to bring us.

    When u come back, you still have to spend some money to get latest gear to be good again.

  6. #36
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Ok, too much nonsense in a single thread.
    I don't have any intention to start a 'ego-war' here.

    But tell me, where do you see him asking about private servers?
    Seriously.. why you have to make fight out of everything..


    Look.
    First, yes some private servers has more activity than some USKO's servers..
    Not all the private servers and those active servers aren't anything special compared to USKO's active servers (Asgard for example).

    Now don't take me the wrong way, if you want PK only and you're not interested in USKO at all then I believe private servers is a good choice.
    But I believe snipes would of asked about private servers if he wanted to, he asked about usko and this is why your dickfights are simply pointless and meaningless.


    Just let him decide, if he want to play a private server I'm pretty sure he have more than enough information now about which server he should go.
    If he want to go USKO, he can just listen to USKO's players and decide which server he's going to play.



    Really the whole fight here about what's more active or more fun is simply pointless.
    Let him decide.

  7. #37
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Ok, too much nonsense in a single thread.
    I don't have any intention to start a 'ego-war' here.

    But tell me, where do you see him asking about private servers?
    Seriously.. why you have to make fight out of everything..


    Look.
    First, yes some private servers has more activity than some USKO's servers..
    Not all the private servers and those active servers aren't anything special compared to USKO's active servers (Asgard for example).

    Now don't take me the wrong way, if you want PK only and you're not interested in USKO at all then I believe private servers is a good choice.
    But I believe snipes would of asked about private servers if he wanted to, he asked about usko and this is why your dickfights are simply pointless and meaningless.


    Just let him decide, if he want to play a private server I'm pretty sure he have more than enough information now about which server he should go.
    If he want to go USKO, he can just listen to USKO's players and decide which server he's going to play.



    Really the whole fight here about what's more active or more fun is simply pointless.
    Let him decide.
    I don't think the last posts troubled OP's decision-making to the point where your insight was needed for him to actually make a choice.

    I know you're trying to be nice but you're not dealing with children here, this isn't Gladiatorz clan chat bro.
    zuka and Diver like this.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    depends on what kind of "scam" mean private servers to you.

    do you play to have fun? or to build up a nice character that you can sell later (or always come back to)? private server releases are the most fun, with everyone starting from 0 (new server releases were always hype, even in USKO), huge numbers and all of them having a nice time, with better admins because anything's better than officials really.

    you can always sell your stuff there later depending on how popular they are, so how are those a scam? games are played to have fun. if you want to have mediocre fun in a official server with 1-2 english clans to choose filled with randoms at best, lots of unknown overrated players, average player activity or worse, myriads of +9s or higher, bugs and no hope to get support in case something goes south, then go for it.

    playing ko shouldn't be a investment, that's just a excuse for babashoppers that want their thousands of dollars spent to forever persist in official servers... hoping that they don't get hacked of course, because that'd render useless everything they've claimed so far.

    when you go to an amusement park, do you expect to keep the ticket or something in order to exchange it for some goods the next time you go? no, you just go and have fun! nobody will take away from you the good times you had there.
    I'm talking scam as they are set up to make a quick buck and disappear a few months later. To me that is a waste. I never was a server hopper, so I'm not big on the new release aspect a PS offers. At an amusement park if I win a prize, and can sell it to cover admission, then its a win win! Just MHO tho, not everyone feels the same.
    Adi likes this.

  9. #39
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    I'm talking scam as they are set up to make a quick buck and disappear a few months later. To me that is a waste. I never was a server hopper, so I'm not big on the new release aspect a PS offers. At an amusement park if I win a prize, and can sell it to cover admission, then its a win win! Just MHO tho, not everyone feels the same.
    But you still had fun right? You can also choose to not spend...

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    But you still had fun right? You can also choose to not spend...
    well since you re-quoted the amusement park scenario, everything but the bathroom costs money and there's a line for that, so no I wouldn't have fun. In your scenario you describe a traveling carnival out to shark you, you can enjoy the flashy lights and have your own fun, which likely differs from my opinion of fun. I would prefer to go buy a year membership and an all-ride pass at 6-flags KNOWING my investment will last a year rather than the fly-by-night carnival that seems fun then demands a lil money...to have fun...just a lil money, and then you are good...
    Adi likes this.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    The difference in what you just stated is that in the amusement park you have to pay in order to have fun,while on Private Servers you really don't have to.
    I can tell you from my previous experience that some people which didn't invest a penny into PS were better than those who did (Talking gear vise).

    It also really depends on what kind of server you're playing since some have only Power Up Store weapons/armors so it's hard for "normal" players to obtain those through merchant.
    If you really are looking for a server to invest in wait till ApexKO opens,if they do the advertisement correctly they'll easily beat any other server. (If anything they're the future of KO)
    Either way in the end what i would say is go where you have people to play with (friends),since that's pretty much the reason most people stay playing KO.

  12. #42
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    well since you re-quoted the amusement park scenario, everything but the bathroom costs money and there's a line for that, so no I wouldn't have fun. In your scenario you describe a traveling carnival out to shark you, you can enjoy the flashy lights and have your own fun, which likely differs from my opinion of fun. I would prefer to go buy a year membership and an all-ride pass at 6-flags KNOWING my investment will last a year rather than the fly-by-night carnival that seems fun then demands a lil money...to have fun...just a lil money, and then you are good...
    i actually meant it as a whole, wasn't quoting that scenario specifically.

  13. #43
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    So, I've been thinking of coming back to play, and need some recommendations as to most active servers, least +10/+5 infested servers (if any exist lol), and most reasonable to decent baba on. Any advice is appreciated thx all!
    nice to see you agian ifn you want play with some old peeps, come to europa

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You should tell your self !



    When u come back, you still have to spend some money to get latest gear to be good again.
    No, this depends on the server you play. This is the case in newer servers like Asgard, not in Anatolia. The items i use should be good to use till the end of USKO, just small improvements can be made if i wish to do so.

  15. #45
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I don't think the last posts troubled OP's decision-making to the point where your insight was needed for him to actually make a choice.

    I know you're trying to be nice but you're not dealing with children here, this isn't Gladiatorz clan chat bro.
    You, go play private servers.
    Stop pushing your nose into USKO's subjects like you have any clue.

    About Gladiatorz, I can assure you that every single member in my clan is more mature than you.
    And its not about being nice, its about being realistic and talking some sense into this topic.

    You and all those private server players just come here with this nonsense..
    Obviously if he wanted to play a private server he would ask about it, wouldn't he?


    Really razor, everytime you just surprise me again with your stupidity.
    Stop trying to sound smart when you're not.



    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    But you still had fun right? You can also choose to not spend...
    Again, obviously he don't want to play a private server maybe stop trying to convince him ? lol.

    What desperation make people do sometimes is just amazing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •