Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :)

This is a discussion on Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do remember u from Hellsfury times. I played there on Gemcaster (support mage) and I do that nowadays on ...
Page: 5

I do remember u from Hellsfury times. I played there on Gemcaster (support mage) and I do that nowadays on Europe as well. So sup?

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    \____________/

All day erryday
    you misspelled every day...don't do that it dumbs down society in general

Quote Originally Posted by Yevon_nl View Post
    I do remember u from Hellsfury times. I played there on Gemcaster (support mage) and I do that nowadays on Europe as well. So sup?
    sup is i have a lil bit on piana (spellcheck?)lol prem and a cs, almost 55 so i can sell that and use the gb's for europa stuff

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    soooo....muchhhh...popcornnnn....

yeah, nothing really changed since you quit.

Hey snipes..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    xDDDD I clicked on "read" this time I knew you would be mad.

mad mad mad mad mad! GRRRR!
    Not at all...lol.

Not really, most people have learned to not deal with Adi's incoherent arguments around here so nobody really takes him seriously. Still it is hard to resist calling him a name or two!
    Says the biggest failure in this forum.

Seriously I don't understand what are you trying to achieve anymore.

snipes basically told you he's not interested in a private server and yet, you keep pushing it.
    Point? I don't see it.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Not at all...lol.

Says the biggest failure in this forum.

Seriously I don't understand what are you trying to achieve anymore.

snipes basically told you he's not interested in a private server and yet, you keep pushing it.
    Point? I don't see it.
    I'm no longer insisting, in fact I haven't for a couple posts now. I took it to pm's but he declined there so I'm done.

Should my posts have some sort of achievement behind them? I'm just having fun. If we were to ask this small forum community in a poll about who's the stupidest piece of shit failure ever I'm sure I wouldn't be selected, it would be instead someone you know very closely... wonder who could it be?

Wanna take the chance and make a poll? Loser gets permabanned by a moderator, public poll with no accounts from nov 2014 or later allowed.

You on bro?

I'm no longer insisting, in fact I haven't for a couple posts now. I took it to pm's but he declined there so I'm done.

Should my posts have some sort of achievement behind them? I'm just having fun. If we were to ask this small forum community in a poll about who's the stupidest piece of shit failure ever I'm sure I wouldn't be selected, it would be instead someone you know very closely... wonder who could it be?

Wanna take the chance and make a poll? Loser gets permabanned by a moderator, public poll with no accounts from nov 2014 or later allowed.

You on bro?
    Don't take his Forum account! It's the only place in his life where he's getting any confirmation (atleast he's trying to) !

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Don't take his Forum account! It's the only place in his life where he's getting any confirmation (atleast he's trying to) !
    Apparently it's mine as well, so why not?

You on bro?
    go for it btw u speak about adi and u only or some other players on the forum aswell?
    Last edited by ScreameR; 12-02-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    go for it btw u speak about adi and u only or some other players on the forum aswell?
    Lol, dw it's just for him (he knows it well).

I really want to do this by the way! prove to everyone how I'm the biggest failure Adi, surely everyone will side with you.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

no Wendetta new acc votes aq

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You on bro?
    First, I wouldn't mind.
    The only people that would support your stupidity would be my haters and few private server players.

Second, if you would be the one who loses you would cry and say that I called all my friends and clannies blablabla.. like you always do when you got nothing to say.

Bottom line, you are a failure.. you always been a failure and I'm pretty sure you will always be a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Talks the guy that pmed me, wanted to buy gold bars and I said I'm not selling especially to some random that might chargeback me.
    Since then, you're trying to flame me with your nonsense..

You were banned a couple of times because of racism and your attitude.
    So tell me, who's taking this forum too serious? I don't even bother talking about where some people are from or about anyone's races.
    Not mention, the fact that I don't bother stalking people here and flame them in every single post they make.

snipes made this topic, maybe he didn't exactly say "USKO" in his first post but after that it was more than enough obvious..
    Then someone like razor, came and told him private servers.. then he said he don't want to play a private server because its a scam.
    but razor didn't give up(desperate bro?).

Apparently it's mine as well, so why not?
    No "apparently".
    It always been, look how you care about the amount of likes you got.. and your post count.

For some reason, I got a feeling that if someone would have more likes than you and actually make posts about it you would kill yourself.

-I loled.

First, I wouldn't mind.
    The only people that would support your stupidity would be my haters and few private server players.

Second, if you would be the one who loses you would cry and say that I called all my friends and clannies blablabla.. like you always do when you got nothing to say.

Bottom line, you are a failure.. you always been a failure and I'm pretty sure you will always be a failure.

Talks the guy that pmed me, wanted to buy gold bars and I said I'm not selling especially to some random that might chargeback me.

So tell me, who's taking this forum too serious? I don't even bother talking about where some people are from or about anyone's races.
    Not mention, the fact that I don't bother stalking people here and flame them in every single post they make.

snipes made this topic, maybe he didn't exactly say "USKO" in his first post but after that it was more than enough obvious..
    Then someone like razor, came and told him private servers.. then he said he don't want to play a private server because its a scam.

No "apparently".
    It always been, look how you care about the amount of likes you got.. and your post count.

For some reason, I got a feeling that if someone would have more likes than you and actually make posts about it you would kill yourself.

-I loled.
    Every single of your points can be easily turned against you but why bother? It's all pointless for someone like you and I kinda got tired of ridiculing you.

So anyway, I take it that you agree? I'll message a moderator right away. The faster this forum is freed of its cancer, the better.

Edit: Sorry OP for spamming your thread, I hope your popcorn is good (I'll stop now).
    Last edited by razor; 12-02-2014 at 02:13 PM.

You still don't realize that nobody likes you, do you?
    Are you still mad that I uploaded a picture of you (sorry for the disability you have bro)? I had been banned, so what? what is your point?

Wanna see how your posts look?

X: hey degano, your video is bad, I don't like it.
    Degano: omg you are a hater, you are just a sad loser. what a failure . are you mad?
    Furious guy: omg bro he's just mad sucker, you're the best! 10/10`

Scenario 2:
    X: hey guys, what server shall I play?
    Y: you should try private servers !
    Z: yeah, official KO is full of babashopers
    Degano: I WANT TO JOIN THIS CONVERSATION!!! HERE ARE MY INSIGHTS, I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU, IM SPECIAL:
    everyone is wrong, i am right! ignore Y, he is a loser and has achieved nothing in official KO thats why hes mad,
    Z is just a PSKO fanboy , fuck him

Its funny how a person can write a few dozen lines without having a single point,
    just a bunch of bullshit. You are so unpredictable man, everytime you post
    you show me that you are not as dumb as i expect you to be,
    you are way dumber.
    I can see it coming: a meme, telling me what a failure I am, LOL YOU SPELLED ".." WRONG, and some more blabla.
    Funny thing is, you are a kid and you haven't realized yet, that I never have taken you serious.
    Not even a bit. A disabled kid (again, sorry bro!) trying to boost his ego over some pixels..

Why don't you just keep your bullshit between you and your kindergarten clan?
    Last edited by Diver; 12-02-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast