Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Helt of Harpy

This is a discussion on Helt of Harpy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so most ppl know about the good items since there arnt that many but why have i never heard ...
Page: 1

swimmy

Thumbs up

ok so most ppl know about the good items since there arnt that many but why have i never heard of the healt of harpy and it doesnt exist on kodb? if im wrong somewhere i must be blind and im not :P

Arthurios

huh?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Do you mean Harpy Belt dropped by Talos?

swimmy

i have no idea...
    iv never seen one before the pk server
    and iv never seen them merched or shouted in moradon or luffy lol maybe those dam humans get them :P

Cuz they never implented it. Easy

Arthurios

I found stats at a turkish site

Harpy Belt
    Neyden Çıkar: Talos (BOSS)
    LV Özellikleri
    0 Defans 20,Dodging Rate 50%,Lightning Resistance 30,Axe Defans10 Spear Defans 10,Arrow Defans 10
    1 Defans 22,Dodging Rate 50%,Lightning Resistance 33,Axe Defans11 Spear Defans 11,Arrow Defans 11
    2 Defans 24,Dodging Rate 50%,Lightning Resistance 36,Axe Defans12 Spear Defans 12,Arrow Defans 12
    3 Defans 26,Dodging Rate 50%,Lightning Resistance 39,Axe Defans13 Spear Defans 13,Arrow Defans 13
    4 Defans 30,Dodging Rate 50%,Lightning Resistance 45,Axe Defans15 Spear Defans 15,Arrow Defans 15
    5 Defans 40,Dodging Rate 50%,Lightning Resistance 60,Axe Defans20 Spear Defans 20,Arrow Defans 20

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If I'm not mistaken Harpy Belt still exits in the database; however, it doesn't drop anymore. Think of it as Iron Earring, mythical item.

If I'm not mistaken Harpy Belt still exits in the database; however, it doesn't drop anymore. Think of it as Iron Earring, mythical item.[/b]
    They both never dropped, only a GM was corrupt as shit and gave out some Iron Ears on Xig

swimmy

but pvp server has them anyways :S
    confused there.... since if its never been implemented why would it be there

Witchi

They both never dropped, only a GM was corrupt as shit and gave out some Iron Ears on Xig[/b]
    pm Arno on ares and offer enough usd for his Iron Earrings ^^

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

They both never dropped, only a GM was corrupt as shit and gave out some Iron Ears on Xig[/b]
    IE has dropped, festo himself has posted a few times about him logging onto people's accounts to delete them.

i think the belt of harpy was meant to be dropped but was probably bugged (just like how gems are meant to be dropped by most mobs in moradon, but ended up only for werewovles).

They probably just put all the items in their database into the PVP server, and forgot, or didnt bother to get rid of the harpy belt

swimmy

so earrings with the same stats as the belt on pvp server?
    thats not even fair to the ppl that have them lol have a full iron set then and u have to be crazy to kill <_<
    are their iron rings idk about too? :blink:

IE has dropped, festo himself has posted a few times about him logging onto people&#39;s accounts to delete them.[/b]
    Just because they existed doesn&#39;t mean they dropped

KokoGG

Just because they existed doesn&#39;t mean they dropped [/b]

yea theres a lot of stuff in the game that is there but doesn&#39;t drop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast