Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Hi, I'd really appreciate some help!

This is a discussion on Hi, I'd really appreciate some help! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I used to play KO long ago and it was ofc rly fun, since I quit I played CS:GO ...
Page: 1

Default Hi, I'd really appreciate some help!

So I used to play KO long ago and it was ofc rly fun, since I quit I played CS:GO and LoL but those games are getting boring cuz of toxic people etc. I really love buying and selling and the whole market value and economy part of the game, but I have a few questions and I would rly appreciate any feedback...

- Can I play this game without BABAing? PUS counts as baba for me lol. (Btw, I'm willing to spend time playing as long as its possible to come back without babaing in a reasonable amount of time.)

- If i want to join again without babaing what server would be my best bet? (least high class items, active pk and english players, cheap and no baba needed etc.)

-Are Archers good for PK? I remember when I used to play that was a really fun class.

Thats it for now, thanks for any help

all the answers to you questions depend on what server you play. i play anatolia and archers are good when you pk with an archer party. solo there not so good. no you cant play this game and pk without babaing. most servers are infested with +10s. as for server with the least upgraded gear im not to sure on that as i only play the one server. but my guess for now would be asgard its the newest server.

I'd say knight online is a pay 2 win game. or atleast you'll have to invest somthing to make a start on it.
    So my answer on all questions, don't start playing if you are not willing to invest anything, or try sharing or somthing just for pk fun

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Yes its is possible to play without babaing, and even make it to the top elite players. But you would have to invest quite enormous time into game.

Nowdays people really prefer putting few hundreds $, rather than few hundreds hours of farming/upgrading/playing market etc.

What you can earn in avarage job in one day, you would have to probably spend weeks of farming, or something. And you can always sell it back when u feel like quitting. You are loosing nothing this way, and only getting fun, which is what game is made for.

So its your choice. What you wanna do.

Little archer Senior Member

1. no, you cannot win without babaing anymore. +10s (regularly 1% chance to upgrade) are a common sight nowadays and everyone is ok around them. even premium costs like 30$ (always has iirc). also, PUS shite like ibex and crisis potions (double the healing and mana regain compared to pots sold by npcs) makes pvp ridiculously stupid. when I played the top players would hit you at most for 2000 and 900 (assassin and warrior respectively) but now 10k / 6k hits are entirely possible.

2. your best bet is waiting for a new world to be released (asgard afaik was the last one, and it was recent too, about a month ago or so) or a private server. would recommend the latter!

3. archers used to be fine, but these idiotic koreans don't know how to balance let alone manage their game. archers are probably the worst pvp oriented class right now, only useful in a group of other archers (cheese strat, no one does this anyway) and nowhere else in terms of DPS and utility.

how long do u think it would take? and on what server?

Banned Senior Member

so ill answer all of your questions the best way i think i can in my opinion.
    1. can it be played without babashopping? its completely possible but it takes time. you have to resell know all the market prices, go to every event that you can.
    2. the best server to start on? asgard is the newest it came out a month ago.
    3. is archer useful? its some what useful but the better options would be warrior or priest. archers have arrowshower delay now which makes their damage pretty shitty and really the only useful skill is powershot. i would go with a different class if i was you.

one more thing i would like to say is in my opinion if you come back i think you should do a start investment of around $20 to get a few gbs and to start reselling effectively. babashopping is a not that bad of a investment if you buy at a good price and don't share your account with any one/have otp so you can't get hacked due to the fact you can just sell the items if you want the money back. with that being said pus is not a return investment like gbs/items the money spent on premium and scrolls is just "wasted" i guess you could say cause it just enhances the game play.

Is it possible to start on a differant server, other than Asgard? Because for some reason everytime i send my otp code to my phone i get it but then it goes like "message unable to be sent to virtual number" even tho im using a real phone...

what do you mean is, is it posssible to start on a different server? ofcourse you can start on a different server.
    But without using any $. i doubt you'll ever make it being a decent player..

ok so its basically impossible to play on any server other than asgard without babaing? because i wanna play asgard but the problem is that as i mentioned above, for some reason it doesnt think my phone is a real device... anyway, how does otp work? does it send me a password everytime i wanna logg in, or everyday or what? :/

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

would go for psko if you don't wanna waste alot of money

I'm playing Europa atm , and i'm not a baba :P wont really effect a lot if you got a 70+ char in order to join juraids . Europa is not infected with +10 yet +9 is available . So if you got a lot of time to spend on ko .. you can look forward to give it a shot .
    If you Need English Community there you can Visit " Clan " section of ko4life.
    Good Luck .
    WSxMagicians likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RitoPls View Post
    So I used to play KO long ago and it was ofc rly fun, since I quit I played CS:GO and LoL but those games are getting boring cuz of toxic people etc.
    Huh? The only way to get any fun at all out of LoL is to be a toxic player.

There's nothing more fun than 4 other dudes angry at you for something tiny and stupid like stealing CS, "Double top", or a 15 min smoke break after selecting your char. And then afterwards, its nothing but fun when "The enemy is legendary. The enemy is god like. PENTA KILLLLL" results in 2/4 of your team quitting immediately.

But to your archer question, archer is fine for exp. You're going to need a tank build to pk -> tank and pk items = most expensive = least damage so... have fun.

Were you by any small chance playin Vayne in LoL yesterday? Cuz I have never seen somone go on a 15 min smoke break other than her doing it yesterday LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RitoPls View Post
    Were you by any small chance playin Vayne in LoL yesterday? Cuz I have never seen somone go on a 15 min smoke break other than her doing it yesterday LOL
    Nah, the secret is to only really hardcore throw if they're being idiots. I mostly aim to critique the "meta" system by playing Yi in every lane (like in the old days), or nasus. that really pisses off the adcs sometimes for some reason.

But lately, most often its just feel I dont need to explain in a blind match why I dont like being forced to jaangle durh #noganks #time2yolo #enemytriplekill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast