IMPORTANT QUESTION - Changing OTP Number

This is a discussion on IMPORTANT QUESTION - Changing OTP Number within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, my friend is having an issue with OTP and maybe soon all the guys from my country will ...
Page: 1

Default IMPORTANT QUESTION - Changing OTP Number

Hello guys, my friend is having an issue with OTP and maybe soon all the guys from my country will have too (I'm from Brazil). The thing is that, here in Brazil, all phone numbers are being changed to 9 numbers, instead of 8 numbers, which is what we have now.
    Brazil government decided to add another number, turning all phone numbers into 9 digits untill the end of 2016. So, as soon as it happens, all of the brazilian players will need to update their phone numbers for OTP, because if we dont do it we wont be able to receive messages from NTTGame / OTP anymore. So, I'd like to know if anyone of you knows what have to be done when we have to change our OTP phone numbers, writing a ticket is enough? Or there is any other way to solve this issue?

My friend already had this issue (at his region the phone numbers already were all updated to 9 digits), he had to resent his authentication code at otp website and he never got the message with the new code, because his OTP phone number is the old one he has, its not updated at OTP website.

Really hope you can help him because he has premium and everything and he cant log in game untill he is able to change his phone number.

Thank you all for your attention!

i got the kinda same problem atm, trying to change a number in otp, a number i am not using anymore and cant get access to, i sent a ticket on what to do cause i cant log ingame anymore... lets see what they answer if they even answer