Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi New Here

This is a discussion on Hi New Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fire/ice ^^ fire does your dmg and ice slows...
Page: 3

wideload620

Fire/ice ^^

fire does your dmg and ice slows

Banned

Hi. Quit KO before it's too late. Bye.[/b]
    MOD's u should start banning those ppl , wtf u care what he will do ... if u destroyed ur life that doesnt mean that other will do same.

No offense nigga but what u saying is retarded , if u dont have nothing smarter to say then dont post.[/b]
    would be kinda hypocritical considering all the MOD's already quit :P

elo enjoy ur stay and dont mind faggots fighting eachother unless one is really retarded, then fight against him too !

oh yeah and ko servers were fucked up when i quit ( 8 months ago) and they still are

would be kinda hypocritical considering all the MOD's already quit :P[/b]
    except lutz and specific mods :lol:

DaveRulez

u can usually log in at night in the US w/o premium right? cuz thats like the only time i will be playing

G0D

actually i'm getting really sick of this 'QUIT NOW' rude attitude

let people chose themselves whether they want to play, it doesn't give a good representation of our community being ignorant in other people's 'Hey I'm new posts'.

People very quickly forget the amount of good experiences they had in Knight Online, and how they spent long periods of times enjoying the game, and many still do

Just because you've chosen to quit doesn't mean everybody else has to. Just let people enjoy the game for what it is, and you guys can go on enjoying what it is you enjoy with your spare time.[/b]
    Well fucking said mate..

would be kinda hypocritical considering all the MOD's already quit :P[/b]
    feel free to point out any topics where i spam new people to quit.

I enjoyed my time playing KO and don't regret it as it kept me entertained, as well as meeting some good friends through it...

i'm sure thats the case for all these people that say 'ZOMG QUIT NOW!!!111!!1ONEONE1!!!1' otherwise they have no reason to still be here on the forums really

wideload620

u can usually log in at night in the US w/o premium right? cuz thats like the only time i will be playing[/b]
    depends on where in the usa your located

G0D

feel free to point out any topics where i spam new people to quit.

I enjoyed my time playing KO and don't regret it as it kept me entertained, as well as meeting some good friends through it...

i'm sure thats the case for all these people that say 'ZOMG QUIT NOW!!!111!!1ONEONE1!!!1' otherwise they have no reason to still be here on the forums really[/b]
    We all know you secretly still play Paddy! Don't deny it!!!!!! :lol:

DaveRulez

im in chicago

Banned Senior Member

Well fucking said mate..[/b]
    GG Was trying to say something like that.

Banned

u can usually log in at night in the US w/o premium right? cuz thats like the only time i will be playing[/b]
    well Dave .. prolly best times (pst-westcoast time) is like 2:30-10:30pm .. seems like a server restart is thrown in2 that time pretty much everyday (which sux til u get high enough lvl to kill mob bosses that are respawn @restarts)

as far as the "Quit KO Now" stuff .. comes a point when always "expecting the worst and hoping 4 the best" just out weighs any fun the game has 2 offer .. especially when the game is owned by a company that continually finds a way 2 far exceed all those "worst" expectations .. until that time comes 4 u bro i wish u a happy "i fak ur mother" and welcome 2 KO4life

i closed this topic coz it was getting heated and away from the subject

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123