turkish dc last night?

This is a discussion on turkish dc last night? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last night i was in a raven harpy party all people in the party were turkish but me, an 2 ...
Page: 1

wolf__

Question

Last night i was in a raven harpy party all people in the party were turkish but me, an 2 other ppl and all the sudden in the middle of a pull everyone but me an the 3 english ppl left like they got dc an they never came bak idk if all got dc tho cuz there was a turk in town but i wunder wut happened

Banned

its happened an hour ago in diez

wolf__

O.o wierd it happen last night to me btw is ko doin meintanence rite now cuz i jus logged in a 2 secs later i get dc then i keeps sayin login failed plz try again zzzz.....

O.o wierd it happen last night to me btw is ko doin meintanence rite now cuz i jus logged in a 2 secs later i get dc then i keeps sayin login failed plz try again zzzz.....[/b]

yep mantance zzz

wolf__

damn i hate meintanence its good but it takes too long <_<

DarkShard

its good to see, nearly every maintaince they are putting a patch on, makes it harder and frustrates all those koxpers because they need to wait for new programs... muhahaha :P

RiseAgainst_

It was probably the turkish telekom, it gets fucked sometimes

Dr4g0n

It was probably the turkish telekom, it gets fucked sometimes[/b]
    I like your sig, we used the same photo for the Carnage logo on Dies

RiseAgainst_

I like everything but the render (carnage)... i made the background even the building in the back with brushes....

The render is too blurry but i have been lazy to go and edit it :P

TaDaaa

Last night i was in a raven harpy party all people in the party were turkish but me, an 2 other ppl and all the sudden in the middle of a pull everyone but me an the 3 english ppl left like they got dc an they never came bak idk if all got dc tho cuz there was a turk in town but i wunder wut happened[/b]
    Welcome to knight online! If someone in turkey sneezes wrong Turkish Telecom will DC the whole damn country. Just a couple things to do during a turk DC. Some fun, some mean, some protective.

Things to do during Turk DC.
    1. Bring out the gold old 4 stone Rezzer, four stone turk party that KS&#39;ed your spot, lather, rinse, reapeat.
    2. Get to CZ as quick as possible and on on a killing spree.
    3. Run ass off if you were the lure during a EW party!!!

ISeeYouPee

yea some weird shit keeps on happening to k2..maybe they will close ko down anyways xD

rofl@ dc turks :lol:

wolf__

lol yeh they shoukd jus dc all of them hehehe but yeh me 1 mage an 1 priest were left right in the middle of a raven pull then tha mage backed up into a harpy group didnt die but he had 1 group ravens an 1 group harps he was only liek 57 or 58 but atleast he didnt die an he killed&#39;em